Coffee County Rolls

SCtribe

Coffee County wins big over a clearly undermatched Siegle team. Emily Shelton kicks 7 of 7 extra points and the Raiders put up over 420 yards total offense. Coffee County shut out siegel in the second half, and they also had a chance to put up 50 points again but the class of Coach Price declined Shelton the easy 3 point try. Go Raiders!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nunley scored twice I think (over 100 yds. rushing but couldve had over 200 easily) Davidson scored on a rec. over 50 yards. West scored on a kickoff return, and I think Hawkins got in once. Not sure on the others though. Coffee Co. was unstopable I dont think they even had to punt...clearly the better team.

Coffee County wins big over a clearly undermatched Siegle team. Emily Shelton kicks 7 of 7 extra points and the Raiders put up over 420 yards total offense. Coffee County shut out siegel in the second half, and they also had a chance to put up 50 points again but the class of Coach Price declined Shelton the easy 3 point try. Go Raiders!

825316754[/snapback]

Emily Shelton? Is that a female kicker? Forgive my ignorance if it's not. That might be some kind of record for a female if it is though.