Coffee County Rolls

SCtribe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you are right....Lincoln County is in your region however....they have severely dropped off from last year.....you guys would be good to get 4th in region 4....doesnt really matter if you win region 3 anyways just means u get to play Riverdale or Smyrna again in the first round.

825317515[/snapback]

If we would be fourth in region 4 what would yall be?? we all know it wouldnt be higher than us after last nights performance!!!!

Nunley scored twice I think (over 100 yds. rushing but couldve had over 200 easily) Davidson scored on a rec. over 50 yards. West scored on a kickoff return, and I think Hawkins got in once. Not sure on the others though. Coffee Co. was unstopable I dont think they even had to punt...clearly the better team.

825316809[/snapback]

Nunley had 214 yards on 14 carries. Was taken out in the 3rd to let second string in. I believe he even played some defense in the game.

It's always nice to see the fourth place team in the weakest region in the state in 5A talking trash when they beat a second year school. Coffee Co will end up playing Riverdale or Smyrna in the playoffs again this year and lose badly again. Talk trash after you beat a playoff contender not the last place team in the region.

825317230[/snapback]

Same could have been said last week with all the trash talk out of region 4. Go back & read the posts. Paybacks are....well you know what paybacks are.

Guest Red raider rebellion

Actually Nunley had 247yds on 14 carries with 3 TD's, our QB was 8-12 for 124 (Hibdon), And the sad thing is our defense made some really stupid plays in the first half. Lost 2 of 3 fumbles just can't be tolerated and wasn't our D came out in rare form after the half though shuting the stars out in the last 2 quarters. So once again A new era has begun, GO BIG RED!!!!

Guest Oakland
arent u people tired of trash talkin.. the game is over gosh..the sad thing is most of the ppl doing it arent even players. just fans argueing about each others fans.. who cares about the fans?!

825317791[/snapback]

shsrtackle i can understand your frustration with the result last night, but making comments like this are uncalled for. players shouldnt be gettin on here anyways, or at least they shouldnt in my opinion. i just hope none of siegel's fans take this seriously and decide to abandon the team, fans are more important than you think, i mean how would u feel if you showed up to a game( home or away) and there was nobody supporting you, wouldnt feel too good would it?

What were the totals Yards Passing, Yards Rushing for Coffee and Siegel?

825317882[/snapback]

I don't know the exact totals, but these are close. Total for CC 410. Total for Siegel, somewhere around 200. Siegel had about 201 in the first half, then were held to a negative 9 until the last 2 or 3 plays in the second half (CC called off the dogs) and ended up with about 200 total for the game. If I can get the breakdowns I will post them.