Coffee County Rolls

SCtribe

volman...plz look at your own side before TRYIN to criticize the others. ..... You do realize that your fans didn't even stand up..... I can't remember the last time i went to a game and the students didn't stand up.  and yea i do know that our defense was god- awful tonight we all do

825317153[/snapback]

Your either blind or just plain stupid. I was in the middle of the stands and we were standing when there was some action. I know, it seemed like our excitement was short lived. I mean, we get the ball and 4 or 5 plays later we score. Then we had to sit back and watch your slow moving offense flop around. There were some big hits, but those get a little old too after your team started laying down.

If I were you, I think I would concentrate a little more on the field and a little less on what we are doing. It looks like yall can use all the brain power you can muster. You are more than welcome to come sit with us next time, though and teach us about your winning tradition.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said.

It's always nice to see the fourth place team in the weakest region in the state in 5A talking trash when they beat a second year school. Coffee Co will end up playing Riverdale or Smyrna in the playoffs again this year and lose badly again. Talk trash after you beat a playoff contender not the last place team in the region.

825317230[/snapback]

All i have to say is one-dimensional huh?....lets see here...we had 4 or 5 different people with TD's and Nunley only had like 15 carries....man it sure seemed like ya'll ran the ball every play with the same guy at the same place...maybe thats why you didnt score any in the 2nd half...and what about that big wall nunley was gonna hit....it sure seemed like he broke through that quickly...like the first play our offense had the ball...70 yards Ladies and Gentlemen...Jake Nunley...TD...i would have to say though that yall were better than you were last year...i mean u scored 2 more points and held us to 1 less...what an accomplishment....and yes we are picked to win our region

Edited by ccchs88

And where were all the fans you were bringing?? Did you happen to look across the field at real fans. Last year we brought more people to YOUR home game than you did.

Parents don't count in that kid....You obviously don't remember that game because I could hear a cricket chirping if i went to ya'll side at MTSU last year...

When is the last time u brought at least 108 to an away game besides Tullahoma, or a playoff game

And where were all the fans you were bringing?? Did you happen to look across the field at real fans. Last year we brought more people to YOUR home game than you did.

Parents don't count in that kid....You obviously don't remember that game because I could hear a cricket chirping if i went to ya'll side at MTSU last year...

When is the last time u brought at least 108 to an away game besides Tullahoma, or a playoff game

825317502[/snapback]

When is the last time you won a game....oh you havent...stop talkin trash about ur tailgaters...ill admit yall had a lot of students there...but come on man you lost get over it

win Region 3  wow go a head and award the state title to whoever wins that dominating region hah

825317505[/snapback]

I'm sorry but if i remember right Lincoln County is in our Region...and i believe they did pretty DANG good last year...and yet again you havent won a game yet...i would rather win region 3 than not win a game