Coalfield V.S Oneida

CMS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be the biggest of the year I think...We are gonna be really fired up to play, and it will be a really good game...Friday couldnt come soon enough

825319789[/snapback]

Ok, Ryano. Good game Friday and that one is over. Go to work and get this thing going. BTW, you should be in bed by 10. Like last week no more posts, concentrate. These have gotta be won and the only way is to concentrate on the job you have to do, practice hard, get plenty of sleep, and eat well all week.

lol.

If Coalfield thinks they're going to waltz into Oneida and smear them then they're about to get knocked off their horse. Oneida is still Oneida espically at their home field. It's a hard place to win. Oneida will have to find a way to keep Coalfield's speed in check. Turnovers and penalties will decide this game. I'm expecting a very very close ballgame.

one of u small teams better get win this week u wont beat hhs this year. nofida and chokefield both stink. ca you hear me now. we ready. we ready. we ready. coach tapp 4 prezident.

825322597[/snapback]

We hear you gammer but we don't care. And I think I can speak for Coalfield and Oneida on that one because you're not in our equation until next week at Coalfield and on down the line for the Indians. lol

Oneida has to be considered a slight favorite playing at home and with all the returning starters off last season's team, but Coalfield will give them a great game. I picked the Jackets by a touchdown, but this game could go either way. The key for Coalfield will be to keep playing sound defense and doing the damage in the kicking game. Oneida needs to get the option game going that gave Coalfield fits last season and also keep the Jackets speed off the field. Oneida has a veteran QB and that is always a factor in a big game. This game is not a break-or-make game, but it could go a long ways in determining the Region 2-A Champ. Last year Coalfield won this game, but stumbled down the stretch and failed to make the playoffs. Coalfield has won the last two meetings between these two schools at Oneida.

one of u small teams better get win this week u wont beat hhs this year. nofida and chokefield both stink. ca you hear me now. we ready. we ready. we ready. coach tapp 4 prezident.

825322597[/snapback]

;)B);)B)B) You have GOT to be kidding me... just KEEP flapping your gums, biggamer, cuz all you're doing is firing up Coalfield even more...

As for you, 'lil lamer, keep on talking that smack. I enjoy reading you. Congrats to Harriman and the job Travis Tapp has done already this season. 'Lil lamer, But before you start talking to Coalfield and Oneida folks, you better worry about Wartburg this week, because I'm sure that they will come into this game with a chip on their shoulders.