Will Greenbrier win the 3a state title.

Catwoman80

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will do our talking on the field next week so why don't all of you so called "experts" from Greenbrier come and see it for yourselves.  Never mind, you all will still probably be patting yourselves on the back for beating a couple of quality teams.  It is ashamed that in the entire history of Greenbrier high school that they have compiled a total of 4 playoff victories.  Sycamore has won 3 playoff games since the 2000 season and that fellas is a fact.  You guys do me a favor and try to beat White House sometime before I die of natural causes.  That's alright if you can't because we'll do it for you in precisely two weeks time.

825318487[/snapback]

Whoooo-eeeeeee, we didnt mean to get under your skin big fella, Im not takin anything away from the Sycamore program, yall are a great team, but dont get mad at FatCat cause he speaks the truth. And about the playoff victories, all I know is that 4 is more than 3 by my count :ph34r:

Everybody knew going into this season that Greenbrier is the one to unseat from the 3A title. There's a great BIG imaginary target on every green jersey out there, and every Greenbrier fan on this board.

Of course Sycamore is going to rag us on this board. They are always going to hear about those redzone defensive defeats last year, (just like the Titans Superbowl game) and it happened not once but twice in just a few few weeks. We're going to hear about "the streak" until it is off our back. That's just how it goes in this game of football.

Let's just all step back and take a deep breath. We all get caught up in the moment or spurred by a comment on this board that we don't like. But to proclaim victory or defeat by any team without a crystal ball usually makes the "crow" alot lumpier as it goes down.

We fans need to sit here and cheer on our team----the guys on the team will determine the winner. Nothing on this board will make an iota of difference.

They may have what it takes. Even if they don't have the same talent calibur as teams likek Covington, Austin East or Crockett, they seem to have something going. Little bit of fortune smiling down on them. Last year's Crockett game was a good example. Crockett loses they're Mr. Football running back and All-Region fullback, and Greenbrier puts it to 'em. They're an opprotunist team, and they put it down when it counts and when they need to. They have as good of a chance as anybody to win.

Hey GBT57, since you have finally realized that 4 IS GREATER THAN 3 then why don't you tell all of us how much longer Greenbrier has fielded a football team than have the Sycamore War Eagles.  One more playoff victory in that many more years of existance is HORRIBLE!!!!  Greenbrier just lucked up and made a great run in 2003 (and it was about time), but they have yet to prove that they can do it consistently.

825320295[/snapback]

CBarkley,

If you want to know why some people feel the way they do about Sycamore, then read your own post. While I respect your knowledge of Tennessee high school football, I do not agree with your antics when someone disagrees with you. I can understand your frustration losing to Greenbrier twice last year, but this is a new year.

Lighten up. Both Greenbrier and Sycamore have good football programs.

Just curious......what is your position with the Sycamore football program?

Edited by COACHHARD