AE vs Fulton

Falcon2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be a GOOOOOD game. The Falcons were lookin a little sloppy last night at Carter.......then again......Webb scored 21 points on AE. Fulton has their work cut out for'em this week. I have faith in my Falcons though.......I say the Falcons will win it in yet another close match against AE. It'll definitely be packed.....one because it's the AE game (everybody comes).....two because of the last time these two teams met (that was great!)...........three because this game is a big factor in region standings every year......I'll be there early on the 50 ready to scream. Hopefully I'll be doin a whole lot more screamin than I did last night at Carter!!!

AS ALWAYS..........GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

Quoted from the Knoxville News-Sentinel by Kelvon Yancey of AE:

"Really, one of the reasons we didn't win the state last year is we didn't have much of a passing game," Yancey said.

"Now, since we have balance, I think we have a real good shot at winning the state."

Now don't get all worked up roadrunner.......I'm not gonna start talkin bout what happened last year.....but i KNOW the Falcons will have something to say about this........and they'll do their talkin on the field.

JCLIFE, that's not true about what you said. You picked AE and Fulton last week and both teams won. So you need to really make up your mind and post what you really believe.

I just knew a Fulton fan would start this thread soon. I was thinking Monday but it was started today.

Someone mention that Webb scored 21 points on AE. Let me help you out there. The score was 34-7 going into the 4th quater. With the game out of hand Coach Stevens put in his back ups. And Webb made the game close but that's with the back ups in.

AE will be ready if Fulton shuts Albert down, the other players will step up like they did last night. You can't just key in on Albert because the "AIR ROADRUNNERS" will be airing it out. The passing game is back for AE and they're looking to air it out if you stop the bread and butter(da run).

E. Bish, you better be ready because you already know, your ex-team is looking to knock your block off.

I'll be on the 50 too, cheering my boys on so Pigeon and KWALKER, we'll see who gets the loudest! :rolleyes:

Fulton will win. A-E cant run the ball. Webb stoped A-E's running game Haris(43 yard). The second quarter killed webb with the fumble at the 10(extremely questionable) and fumbled punt. If fulton doesnt make costly turnovers like that then they will win. A-E has good atheletes Kelvin Yancey was impressive but fulron will win in the end

wow, this should be a great game, i really dont like either of these teams, but i know this rivalry is huge, and if maryville didnt have to go destroy halls this week and had a week off, id be there. im gonna have to pick AE to win this one though, just because i saw them in the maryville scrimmage and they didnt look too bad. i dont know what fulton has though so i guess it could go either way though. but regardless, it will be a heck of a game with about a million fans there