Riverdale vs Smyrna

Guest region4fan

dang watch out CB (bulldog12).. hes a stalker or something.. haha.. just messin.. well yea your dads a cool guy and i guess pretty popular too.. well i think orona is a little bit better than dave and this is comign from a riverdale fan.. but i dont believe smyrna has a chance against riverdale.. i mean they cant run and unlike hendersonvilles DB's riverdale has speed and can keep up with Smyrna.. the match-up i cant wait to see is hinson against thomas.. they're both good athletes..

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans if you want to see the highlight videos go to my website (Charles and Marsalous)

www.storkmontgomery.com

and more to come I can't wait either a lot of new video production ideas are coming to the site. This is great to see all the back and forth and I am sure we will all be sitting on the edge come Friday @ 7:30 better come early only one way in and one way out parking is a mess.

well bhsol i disagree with that cuz i aint neva carried "you know what" in my pockets and i kno plenty of people who aint either also region4 u scarin me fa real do u sit at home and research peoples biographical information or somethin

aww yeah #14 aint get arrested for "you know what" he got arrested for knockin somebody out

and what smyrna boys u talkin bout where i lived in smyrna wasnt nobody like that but i lived in a predominantly white area so yeah which smyrna boys u talkin bout

Edited by bulldog12

Guest region4fan

Remember you challenged me to call you out.......Mr. Chris Baynham!!

Ya mom is a teacher , and ya daddy is a cop....or was.

Edited by region4fan