Sycamore/Creekwood

statebound15

If tink gets any dumber i won't be back on this site. I can't stand to see some random loser disgrace my former school like that. It's ridiculous. On another note Page is a dirty team. That beating we took last year was my last game and it stinks when you get hammered that bad. However, it was only by a few players: the tall qb, the tailback that got all the yards, the middle linebacker, and the strong side corner. Other than that Page was weak. They couldnt block us and we were dominating their line. But they had some great athletes at the skill positions. If im not mistaken they graduated 13 seniors and had a new school built in the area that drew some kids from their school. Sounds like they might be weak this year. Hope my boys get a little revenge for me. That would be nice. IF Creek WOod plays like they are capable then they can beat some teams this year. They have the talent and the coaching if they can just get everybody playing on the same team. Tink69 shut your mouth, get a life. You're still in high school, you dont play football, you have too much time on your hands (so do I but im in college so I have an excuse) so get a life. Good luck to both teams. Go CW.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from Sycamore and watching the game last year, I was very impressed with Creekwood last year. Anything done in Dickson that has to do with sports in gonna be first class. Those kids play hard at CW; however, so do the kids at Sycamore!!! War Eagles win this year, but look out the redhawks will tough in the future years to come. Should be a great game. I will be there with Mama!! Go War Eagles.

I believe there was a cowboy in the village people and a Canstance is on her back. You are the one that attacked me first. So don't give the little innocent bull crap.

CBarkley Page won last year 2003 by what 9 points. yeah that is really beating someone in the ground. You know great coaches tell their players that winning is important but always do it with class. Sycamore has a good program and they are winning but they have NO class. Especially the fans!!! Kind of like you oh yeah forgot you are a Sycamore fan. Now everything makes sense.

Boo-Duh maybe a girl is what you need.

Edited by cowboys

Are you guys sure tink69 is a CW player? How does he manage to post during school hours? He posted on a Station Camp thread this morning. Thinks Station Camp just got lucky last week with their win.

Station Camp plays Goodpasture tonight so maybe SC will get "lucky" again this week.

Good luck to both Creekwood and Sycamore tonight!