Siegel at Blackman

naw watsons a good coach. i said a lot of things i shouldnt have about him on here but i only said that out of selfishness. you gotta pound the ball in the ground to keep it out of mimms's hands. the same situation occured when we had to keep it away from nunley last week. i wasnt thinking when i put him down and it was wrong. be careful what you say "not another hooligan". it might come back and bite you in the rear.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the funny thing is, is that you guys all know how much better it is to go to siegel and that makes you guys extremely jealous" hahahah thas a good one..since when will bhs ever be jealous oif siegel at anything..thas a good one guys...yea yall have a heck of a student section..yall got my respect for that definantly  but i mean who r ur tailgaters? a bunch of nobodys led by thte biggest "fatty"  who doesnt evebn play fball anymore...guess he cant handle the real challenge being played on the field

825324822[/snapback]

we play other sports, why risk injuring oursleves playing football when we excell in other sports and potentially can play them in college, i doubt very seriously that you have a future in college athletics

lets talk about the game then,

SIEGEL'S KEYS TO SUCCESS

1. kick teams must cover whether they kick to mimms or not, they can not afford to give up any touchdowns on special teams

2. they must keep blackman's defense guessing, as long as they don't run the same plays over and over, they can move the ball downfield vs. this mediocre defense

3. their defensive backfield must step it up BIGTIME, especially the corners, they really need to start making some plays, no more 10 yd cushions and soft coverage and getting burned REPEATEDLY

4. they need to score first, if they take the early lead, their large crowd will go nuts, they will have the momentum and will continue to score

5. d-line and linebackers need to hit kenny and mimms hard and early, i don't care who the running back is, if you get pounded first quarter, you will eventually soften up and not run as hard

6. and of course, no TURNOVERS