Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Made up a user ID on Coacht and said he was Chad's number and position ...then ran his mouth big time , dogged Siegel and Watson, and Zeke. Look back about 6 pages or so on this thread if you want to read the stuff. Anyway....he got served.

Is Kyle Knox, that imperonated Chad Davis, also known as Ryan Knox who plays right offensive tackle for the Blaze. Ryan had his piture in the paper this week because he graded out at like 90% blocking the other night. The only other people to do that at Blackman were I think Andrew Kelley (2001) and Derek Bowen (2002) and myself (2002).

Guest region4fan

Jballa34...........................most players put their number in their username. There is no 34 on OHS's team , so I was simply ascertaining that you didn't play football for OHS.

The talking in circles is when you use all that jargon that is difficult for an old man such as myself to understand...therefore talking in circles ids the best way to describe it.

No evil itentions toward you whatsoever.

Jballa34...........................most players put their number in their username. There is no 34 on OHS's team , so I was simply ascertaining that you didn't play football for OHS.

The talking in circles is when you use all that jargon that is difficult for an old man such as myself to understand...therefore talking in circles ids the best way to describe it.

No evil itentions toward you whatsoever.

825325359[/snapback]

...ok no hard feelins playa