Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Well I hope he doesn't wise up before we play yall!!

BTW.....Slim , it is so good to see you back on here. Bhsol gave me the heads up On Kennys' situation and I have new respect for him. Just thought I would let you know.

Well I hope he doesn't wise up before we play yall!!

BTW.....Slim , it is so good to see you back on here. Bhsol gave me the heads up On Kennys' situation and I have new respect for him. Just thought I would let you know.

825327149[/snapback]

I'd have to say your safe as far as topic #1! (lol)

And I'm glad you got 411 on Kenny! Maybe you could come and watch him wrestle this year? Believe it or not he's twice as good on the mat as he is on the gridiron! ;)

Guest region4fan

Yes, I have read a lot about his wrestling prowness. He is such a physical speciman !! I also hear that wrestling is his first love. Hopeful;ly a college will snatch him up quickly!

Guest region4fan

Oakland,now you are going for the stun gun shot.........but it's on me!!! I went to bed at 2:30 and up by 5:30....................how's that for an old guy like me??

I respect what hoolie has to say as well as the others. I haven't read the paper yet, and forgot to listen to the coaches show this AM.So I am dying to hear about this one.

Guest region4fan

It is called coffee! I like mine black and strong! I was dumbfounded when I heard the score of this one and that it was in double OT. I am sure that everyone came out of this one physically and emotionally drained!