Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i was at the game one of the ones with the chest painted....

Region.... they were some friends from Oakland that told me about how they got kicked out before halftime

I'll say this your second stringer is twice as good as locke is at the QUARTERBACK position might as well leave him in there...anybody know why??? BECAUSE HE CAN THROW THE BALL stop usin excuses like o well it was only close because locke wasn't playing.....simple point is locke wasnt in th e game because that would make Blackman the most one dimensional team ever!

sry for the incorrect info on that one i was almost sure that i saw locke at least twice b ut perhaps not

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest region4fan

I was not impressed with Locke at our game last year. I was impressed with Mimms though. I realize that a yr's maturity can make a big difference. However, Alsup needs to make a stand, and I think he did it this week no matter that it may have cost him. You have to show a kid that fumbles at a crucial time that he just can't walk back up to the plate and expect to be forgiven immediately......no matter what Juicy says!

I was not impressed with Locke at our game last year. I was impressed with Mimms though. I realize that a yr's maturity can make a big difference. However, Alsup needs to make a stand, and I think he did it this week no matter that it may have cost him. You have to show a kid that fumbles at a crucial time that he just can't walk back up to the plate and expect to be forgiven immediately......no matter what Juicy says!

825327768[/snapback]

your right mimms is so far developed and very impressive in the games i've witnessed. Marques has loads of potential, and should be back in the lineup this week. He's been overshadowed a lot by the mimms kid, but i think he'll be allright. only time will tell.

Edited by rollercoaster