Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are u coaster

825327795[/snapback]

just a huge fan of the game(and anyone but riverdale) why do u ask? the tailgaiten did rock by the way. not only did u gather ur guys up, but in fact you inspired bhs to do something as well.(didn't think they could ever get that many kids to tailgate) but it made the game that much more exciting! talk about taking things to the next level, and bring all phases of the game a whole different meaning.

I think that was the first game where I have seen so many fans freakin out i even saw two guys pass out after scored in the OT ppl got down on their knees and started prayin like 3 different times it was just insane...... about the tailgate our final number was like 217 around 7:00

I also liked how the freshman football team from blackman talked trash to our frosh fball team even after we beat them hah that was enjoyable

Edited by Harris' hooligans

I think that was the first game where I have seen so many fans freakin out  i even saw two guys pass out after scored in the OT    ppl got down on their knees and started prayin like 3 different times  it was just insane......  about the tailgate our final number was like 217 around 7:00

I also liked how the freshman football team from blackman talked trash to our frosh fball team even after we beat them hah that was enjoyable

825327820[/snapback]

dont think anyone really cares about the freshman or freshman game so why even talk about it..when u learn something about football harris then ucan talk

dont think anyone really cares about the freshman or freshman game so why even talk about it..when u learn something about football harris then ucan talk

825327941[/snapback]

:ph34r::D

come on now, this game is over, move to the next one and lets all be friends, well maybe not friends, how about culturaly different but driven by the same motivation. i dont know.

btw they did put Locke in the game some of the time..... he ran a couple of options and handed it off a couple of times.... he was shut down on those option plays..... might as well just sstart puttin him in the backfield as a TB cuz its obvious he can't throw.....Blackman shouldnt of been tryin to get their 2nd string experience they should be tryin to teach their 1st stringer how to pass in a game cuz its obvious he cant right now

825327640[/snapback]

maybe u did not see the LC game, it isnt that Locke. locke threw a perfect pass to his reciever who had beaten his man in the endzone and before it could be caught the wr was tackled, pass interfered. Locke threw another one that should of been caught by his TE at about 20+yards downfield but the man dropped it, and it was a good throw. and another that went right through the hands of his wr who had burned the db and was on the way for a 70+yard TD.

u say blackman made a mistake trying to get the second stringer some work look at the statbook 4 of 5 the 5th was dropped. and u might as well look at the score board 23-20 bhs victory the man got the job done

i never said they made the mistake your own fans did.....i just said u should put locke in there and teach him to throw more....cuz i gurantee you when locke's in there the last thing teams are worried about is passing....Watson told me this himself

It was smart to put the second stringer in if u look at some of the other post i stated this....

just want to say that this was an awesome game to watch, it was well worth the five dollar ticket, heck, i would have paid 15 dollars to watch that game but i would have loved to see siegel come out on top. both teams caught some bad breaks that could have made the game very different

there is one thing for sure though, siegel will get their first victory in school history this friday night at columbia

go stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Oakland

while i can understand how excited you siegel folk are, dont shortchange columbia. they lost to franklin 15-6 but had numerous chances inside the red zone, they are a good ballclub. siegel will have to improve upon last friday to prove to everybody it just wasnt a fluke

while i can understand how excited you siegel folk are, dont shortchange columbia. they lost to franklin 15-6 but had numerous chances inside the red zone, they are a good ballclub. siegel will have to improve upon last friday to prove to everybody it just wasnt a fluke

825328001[/snapback]

lost to hillwood 33-0 last night