Siegel at Blackman

Guest region4fan

Yes, I do know how that goes. I was drained myself last night and ours wasn't anywhere near the level of yours. I am proud of you guys for hanging in there ,Hoolie. I know great things are right ahead! Keep on supporting. I can tell you from playing....hearing a crowd behind you can really get the players hyped. When the adrenaline rushes....................well you just can't describe it......you can defeat the world!

I am happy to report that our crowd did well last night and the band was outstanding once they got started. Kudos to the pony-tailed drummer dude!!!! maybe they read my post??? ;)

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locke didnt play because he cant pass....they put in the good passer and so that they could handle the snaps instead of blow the game with 12 seconds lfet

825326943[/snapback]

other username was suspended but this comment is bout stupid...locke can throw fine..cory cave and locke r both fine QB's bhs was just experimenting with cory tonight..yea locke blew the game with 12 secs left..yall blew it in double OT

Edited by brewer5050

btw they did put Locke in the game some of the time..... he ran a couple of options and handed it off a couple of times.... he was shut down on those option plays..... might as well just sstart puttin him in the backfield as a TB cuz its obvious he can't throw.....Blackman shouldnt of been tryin to get their 2nd string experience they should be tryin to teach their 1st stringer how to pass in a game cuz its obvious he cant right now

other username was suspended but this comment is bout stupid...locke can throw fine..cory cave and locke r both fine QB's bhs was just experimenting with cory tonight..yea locke blew the game with 12 secs left..yall blew it in double OT

825327481[/snapback]

lol by "blowing the game" hoolie meant that locke made himself look stupid by fumbling with twelve seconds left to lose the game. i don't think we did anything last night to look stupid or to "blow the game". we played harder than the blaze did. we lost, but we didnt blow anything. watch more sports and learn what a dissapointing blow means before you try to say we blew it.

lol did i say you lost the game? lol can you read? how about the stupid mistakes i read about every time i read about the blaze. o and the pressure was on the blaze last night going against a previous 0-10 team. and ya'll were confident it would be a blow out. i believe about everything you write is incorrect 232323.... sorry buddy try again.

yea yall played good ball but when harris makes commenst imma coem right back...half of harris comments arnt even accurate...like said above... locke didnt play any QB las night and half the time bhs doesnt need to pass when they can pound it with kenny locke and mimms all nigth and do fine..siegel had a good defense scheme set up...shut down the TBs.. but when bhs did pass i think they did fine and complete bout all of em...good try harris

Guest region4fan

Hoolie, what do you mean...............your friends were at our game?? Why weren't they at yours? We didn't have too good of a first half......actually 1st quarter..... I didn't arrive til the half...............must have been the good luck piece!!Then we played some ball!