Siegel at Blackman

I am not trying to down either team by saying this. But i think it is funny how this game is a huge game tonight, and both teams are in full support, but the other huge game is Riverdale-Smyrna and both BHS and SHS will get killed by these two teams. Its just funny how you have 2 equally huge games but completely different teams. Good luck to both teams. Harris Hooligans, your my boy. Did you get braided up for the game?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shs check tihs yall aint gonna win so why do u even waste ur time u made like what 100 t shirts for tailgate kids yall stink n always will as long as i'm in high school i'm jordan holmes if your wonderin most of yall know me so stop runnin ya mouth yall stink n not gonna win n ur tailgaters are a bunch of fags so jusss stop tryin c/ it aint workin soo holla at me after yall lose my guess the score will atleast 56-0 so holla back

holla back tailhater

what idiots those guys were. Went to do a prank and can now be prosecuted for vandelism with proof.

rhshasbeen66, That stinks that the Florida/MTSU game got postponed. I was planning on having a lot of fun tomorrow. Were you going to be there filming? I know Eric said that he was.

too bad i know the guys that did it, and they told me they were wearing ski masks! soooo... you can look at a mask all you want, hard to prosecute a disguise!! not long now boys!! i cant wait personally! shady i cant wait to see you dawg!! bring your boys! i tried ot call you last night, but i couldnt get you.

and ot all the STARS- see yall at 5!! hahahahahahaha!!!! :rolleyes:

ya ull see us at 5 taylor. i could care less who the people were that tried to trash siegel. it wasnt a good job. i did like the gift basket idea that was sent to watson though that was a CLASSIC. i will def, remember that one for years to come, and i wish i could have seen the look on the punks face. i hope this turns out to be a great game. after our pep rally today the players from siegel were extremely hype. they are ready for this game and chad has found out about ryan, sorry about my typo there guys on sayin it was kyle, i just got ahead of myself. anyways ill see u guys in 30 mins.