Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was Locke's back-up. Did Locke not play at all? Was he hurt?

825326921[/snapback]

Locke was fine. Played just defense though. The backup was #2. very strong arm. Locke will be back in at QB next week for Brentwood, or so i'm told. Basically, the siegel game was being used as an experiment. And it darn near backfired! But I will give them credit, #2 played the whole game!

So coaster, I thought you were supposed to be an OHS fan?? Why weren't you at our game?

825326964[/snapback]

in a previous post I informed everyone that i'm a north boro fan. (anyone but dale) and i have been following bhs since they opened as they were very exciting to watch. however, blackman has tailed off some since its inception. i deemed their game against shs the game to attend this evening. but oakland had one heck of a game too as I've heard thru the grapevine. Could be in for an interesting year! Still dissapointed the two sophs couldn't go at it head to head tonight at qb. I don't know the year of the backup. But, that aside, still a great game.

siegel has definately improved!! i can see them definately getting a win this season. congrats to them and all they have worked for. siegels defense was wut kept them n the game. meredith and mimms also had good games. both teams played well. hoolie, r the tailgaters gonna sell those t-shirts again toward basketball season? they should.

Sad,sad,sad! Two of the worst coached teams in the Boro! Check that, in the whole region 4 5a! The Patriots will probably take the last playoff spot! :o

Would someone tell me if the Blackman coaches are ever going to tell their kickoff and punt returners the proper techniques when to field the football and when to get away from it! Basics, it's just that simple! Tonight reminded me of last year when we played that fantastic game against Brentwood and came back the next week and the coaches acted like they forgot what we did the week before! We played like champs against LC and totally changed our philosophy against Siegel! Been around for 5 years and it just hasn't improved! I know the lineman are inexperienced but that was not the case last night! siegel has improved but not that much! Good luck Blaze, you guys are going to need it!

Edited by slim589

Guest region4fan

Well, I was surprised to see that neither team could seem to score anything but field goals after both scored one TD in the beginning. Were both defenses that good, or the Offenses not clicking on all cylinders?

Guest region4fan

I think SHS definitely is missing Wells.The offensive yds racking up against them is solid proof of that. Is Alsup just so arrogant that he can't see what is right in front of him??