Siegel at Blackman

Jballa34,  It's good to have someone else from Oakland on here.  Now oakland2001 and region4fan won't be by themselves.

rollercoaster,  someone told me that you are a teacher at blackman is this true and do you know who I am (without saying my name on here)?

825325260[/snapback]

i'd have to say u were TW. Am i pretty close? I am curious as to who said i was a teacher? You probably don't know me. I try to follow the north boro teams. It's pretty much an anti-riverdale thing! Blackman really intrigued me when they opened up, and i still enjoy following them. And Oakland has been pretty quiet.(that will change next year as they improve) I've been a little harsh on siegel this week but there's not a lot to it. They are another year away. it's funny to watch that Braden kid at siegel riled up

Edited by rollercoaster

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes, i feel very sorry for knox, im sure someone will go out of their way to put an extra PAINFUL hurting on him (hopefully chad davis), man, i would be scared as helll if i were him and i was playing tomorrow night

you screwed this one up buddy, you will be in my prayers

Edited by leadoff

Guest region4fan

Or buy a plus membership and talk about it on the private discussion board for plus members only. There are all kinds of topics on there that aren't really about football.

bhsol.....let em tailgate all they want. I think it is great that they are ambitious enough to get sponsors and all....................great initiative. I am proud that they support their team like they do. Wish OHS fans would do the same.

But when all is said and one......Remember the only memory they will have after tmorrow night will be that they had a wonderful tailgate with all kind of folk there. Blackman will have the memory of a big W in their win -loss record, but no tailgate!

Guest region4fan

Bhsol, I think you are thinking of phonejack...that is the teacher from BHS.

Rollercoaster goes up and down with who he is for....wish he would stick with OHS. We need some support. Our boys are young, but there is some raw talent and desire there that will only intensify and get better as the season goes along.

Bhsol, I think you are thinking of phonejack...that is the teacher from BHS.

Rollercoaster goes up and down with who he is for....wish he would stick with OHS. We need some support. Our boys are young, but there is some raw talent and desire there that will only intensify and get better as the season goes along.

825325322[/snapback]

it's an up and down coster around town, with one bypass ofcourse! What has this Knox kid done, so he gets destroyed by fullback49?