Siegel at Blackman

yea yall played good ball but when harris makes commenst imma coem right back...half of harris comments arnt even accurate...like said above... locke didnt play any QB las night and half the time bhs doesnt need to pass when they can pound it with kenny locke and mimms all nigth and do fine..siegel had a good defense scheme set up...shut down the TBs.. but when bhs did pass i think they did fine and complete bout all of em...good try harris

825327677[/snapback]

first you try to prove that you dont need locke cuz the tailbacks pound it in the ground, then you bring up the fact that siegel's D stopped the run and your qb threw well. hmmm make up your mind buddy... good running game? or good passing game? you're a bit two dimensional i suppose.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dodrill22, :D

You crack me up....Take a moment and try to understand the comment I made.

I assume you play for Siegel...So you should know that as of last night you were 0-11, now 0-12 :o

Next, Im the one that said Blackman lost the game..you read it..lmao

I never said , that you said we lost the game...thats my statement... :lol:

Finally, I admit that the Blaze overlooked a very hungry star team and escpaped with the "w"....(Now remember I said this not you Dodrill22)

Please read carefully, cause you get on here and sound like a total idiot..whats your ACT score like a 2 :lol:

There was alot of hype to this game so of course Siegel is going to come out and play exceptionally well, but what if they go to loose the rest of the games this season by 20+, then Siegel fans what are you going to say? i mean you get on here and still talk bad about a team that just beat you, i mean you came so close so is that all you can hang on now. like i said before ppl go and get all ticked off, Siegal played very well last night, but i can say that Blackman played no where near as good as they played against LC. i think that the game being close had to do with alot of things, i mean ppl already knew about Watson vs Alsup, its a region game, alot of talking leading up to the game. blackman has one bad game where they still won and ppl are riding them off, come on one game.

There was alot of hype to this game so of course Siegel is going to come out and play exceptionally well, but what if they go to loose the rest of the games this season by 20+, then Siegel fans what are you going to say? i mean you get on here and still talk bad about a team that just beat you, i mean you came so close so is that all you can hang on now. like i said before ppl go and get all ticked off, Siegal played very well last night, but i can say that Blackman played no where near as good as they played against LC. i think that the game being close had to do with alot of things, i mean ppl already knew about Watson vs Alsup, its a region game, alot of talking leading up to the game. blackman has one bad game where they still won and ppl are riding them off, come on one game.

825327707[/snapback]

if you had ever supported a team who went 0-10 the previous year and is yet to win a game, you would understand how good it feels to come that close to winning a game against a good team, knowing that we are improving.

Guest Oakland
if you had ever supported a team who went 0-10 the previous year and is yet to win a game, you would understand how good it feels to come that close to winning a game against a good team, knowing that we are improving.

825327717[/snapback]

i feel ya there, oakland was in your shoes back in the mid 90's when they werent so good :o

I will admit it...I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU..the stars SHOULD have won the game....cant you get this through you thick skull.. :o

I said "The stars lost it, the had momentum...and just let it get away."

I will add: "The stars played harder and deserved to win." However, you and every other star should quit worrying about Blackman and focus on the game at hand....Columbia

They stink..and I hope you guys do win...

And in reference to my football knowledge, I know my football :lol:

Im sure you do to, so lets get of each others back and start focusing on Columbia and Brentwood..

Good Luck

825327717[/snapback]

well i support Penn State and the 49ers so i do know what its like, i mean not 0-11 but still i know what your talking about. dont worry im pretty sure yall will get your first win soon.

I will admit it...I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU..the stars SHOULD have won the game....cant you get this through you thick skull.. :o

I said "The stars lost it, the had momentum...and just let it get away."

I will add: "The stars played harder and deserved to win."  However, you and every other star should quit worrying about Blackman and focus on the game at hand....Columbia

They stink..and I hope you guys do win...

And in reference to my football knowledge, I know my football  :lol:

Im sure you do to, so lets get of each others back and start focusing on Columbia and Brentwood..

Good Luck

825327733[/snapback]

sounds good to me