Siegel at Blackman

Guest Oakland

true, but columbia lost to a very good 4a team in hillwood. dont get me wrong i hope siegel is able to pull it out against columbia but just because you play a team tough dont mean you will when the next one against a team that is similar as far as how good they are. will be interesting to see if siegel can keep up the intensity they displayed against blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colombia is a wing t offense like cc was and like clarksville ne was, so siegel should already kno their defensive reads against that offense. hopefilly siegel will pull out a win. r all the tailgaters gonna be at the colombia game? i think that would show the players support. the tailgaters r really good at showing support for their team no matter where they go and how they play. tailgaters keep it up. trust me, i kno wut it feels like to pull up to an opponents parking and having 200 students from ur school cheering for u. it definately helps motivate the players.

Edited by footballfan47

colombia is a wing t offense like cc was and like clarksville ne was, so siegel should already kno their defensive reads against that offense. hopefilly siegel will pull out a win.  r all the tailgaters gonna be at the colombia game?  i think that would show the players support.  the tailgaters r really good at showing support for their team no matter where they go and how they play.  tailgaters keep it up.  trust me, i kno wut it feels like to pull up to an opponents parking and having 200 students from ur school cheering for u.  it definately helps motivate the players.

825328329[/snapback]

yes they will, and there will be around 200 of them