Livingston Academy @ Smith County

imallin

:angry: ...i'm gonna have fun saturday...LA isnt gonna have nothin to say...too many of them r gonna have their foot in their mouth... :blink:

825323011[/snapback]

Hey sleepy head! I feel like you might be eating your words! It may be you on Saturday that has your foot in your mouth. If you are a football player on the SC team, you MAY find out sooner than Saturday when LA is whipping that but on the field. SC MIGHT pull it out, but I will bet $500 to a donut that it will be nowhere near the same as it was last year. LA is supposed to win, now whether they do or not is a different story. I have feelings on both ends, I just hope we all see a great football game!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sleepy head!  I feel like you might be eating your words!  It may be you on Saturday that has your foot in your mouth.  If you are a football player on the SC team, you MAY find out sooner than Saturday when LA is whipping that but on the field.  SC MIGHT pull it out, but I will bet $500 to a donut that it will be nowhere near the same as it was last year.  LA is supposed to win, now whether they do or not is a different story.  I have feelings on both ends, I just hope we all see a great football game!

825323044[/snapback]

nah...i graduated class of 03... :angry: . and if LA is supposed to win why does SC have 68% of the votes on the big ones... :blink: . i guess alot of ppl r expectin an "upset". and believe i will still talk win or lose...i wish ya'll the best of luck after this game though.. thumb .

i guess they just dont know do they sleep-deezy? i dont think that la will bring enough fans to fill up the stands i was kinda dissapointed in g-villes fan section....but heck i guess their's not that many people that are g-ville fans lol.....just kidding

825323036[/snapback]

:angry: ...how true. now only certain folks call me sleep-deazy...u must be in the circle...give me a clue to who you are... :blink: ...

Let me also add that #22 from LA definitely needs to have a sub. He looked weak last year, and still the same in this new season. I think that LA for sure has had only played a scrimage. The junior pro football teams from SC could beat Warren County. LA you will have your hands FULL. Wilmore and Dyer are strong athletes. Cates and Colson beware..and definitely #22 from LA

i dont think the portland/macon game is gonna tell any-1 anything that they dont already know....that is unless ur a macon fan and r n denial that macon co. is back to the same old macon co and im not sure but i dont think york is supposed to be a force this year either....but i could be wrong :P

825323213[/snapback]

Look at my signature...do I look like a Macon fan? Geeez. Yes...those games will tell a lot. They will tell what Macon and York have.