Clarksville Northwest vs. Northeast

2Big4You2Handle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Swenson run wild on the vikings or will Wilkerson and Mix get redemption from a poor performance last week. Can the Viking staff stay a coaching staff and use the ins and outs of coaching to help the boys find a win. Please stick to the game play and not let teams like Kenwood to distract the coaches or the boys. Good luck on Friday nite.

This week looks to be a big game again just like it was last year.... both teams coming off close but big wins for the programs. Barry Cunningham has stepped up and replaced me very well, I dont think the QB situation at NE is a question anymore.... I think this one will be close and hope to see them eagle boys come out on top. Good luck to both teams and have fun at the game.. I wish i could make it but I'll be in campbellsville, ky for our game APSU vs. Campbellsville

This week looks to be a big game again just like it was last year.... both teams coming off close but big wins for the programs.  Barry Cunningham has stepped up and replaced me very well, I dont think the QB situation at NE is a question anymore....  I think this one will be close and hope to see them eagle boys come out on top.  Good luck to both teams and have fun at the game.. I wish i could make it but I'll be in campbellsville, ky for our game APSU vs. Campbellsville

825323607[/snapback]

Good luck BC and how is college ball cuz I will be playing it next year. This your boy 24 and keep it up but you know we are going to come out on top. So far this week of practice was the best one and we are more focus this time because Kenwood woke us up.

enjoy the silence, and let the athletes play the game, remember that it is only a game, it's how you will be remembered when the season is over that is truly important. A coach is hard to find, and until you spend time with these teams don't trash their staffs. It takes alot of time and stress and swallowing your pride to be a coach. Good or Bad!!!! I commend both staffs and any coach that takes the time to be there for the athletes.

The Viking staff needs to put all this petty jelousy of others behind them and coach a great team to do great things. Set your eyes on your goal and achieve it AND DON'T WORRY WHAT OTHERS THINK. Everyone works hard just get your jobs done and let your team work for you. Go Viking Pride. thumb

Edited by Vikingalumnist