wayne Co at Huntland

wingman10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greenman, i have been wating for a comment from you for a while now. you've unleashed the beast within. wildcatpride is ready for battle. we had an off weak last week and beat AA lewis co. this week will be the same outcome but in much greater fashion. last week didn't do anything but pi$$ off all of wayne co's football team including their leader and reigning region mvp joseph ruddle. i don't feel bad at all saying that ruddle will have 300 total yards of offense. and nutt and hammack will both have 100+ too. that could be way over 100 if huntland decides to key on ruddle. lance and cj will have no trouble picking up the slack. when we used or trio to perfection on the last drive of the game, it was a thing of beauty. i would look for the same thing to happen about five times against huntland. i'm pumped as a fan, the cats are pumped as a team, and ruddle is on a mission as a leader. final analysis, cats win and win big. say something!

thanks for the lift greenman.

wildfatpride, if that post got you that fired up then the post i put on the Region 6A thread should have given you a coronary. I thought the kittens got pretty lucky to have had that many fumbles and still win the game. Lance Nutt could have had over a 100 yards if your hero would have pitched the ball. Im telling you, if the Cats play like they did last week, Huntland will smoke them. Huntlands line is twice as atrong as Waynesboros. Theres you some more fuel for whatever battle youre preparing for. I think I unleashed the Boast within you not the Beast. 500 yards of offense. OK :justwrestle: