wayne Co at Huntland

wingman10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big opening game in Region6-1A. Early thoughts are Huntland will have trouble stopping a very potent Wayne Co offense. Wayne Co should easily win this one.

825318213[/snapback]

Huntland will have trouble, but only if they are not focused and mentally prepared they have the team this year to beat anybody they play. They have Jimmy Cole, Phillip Simmons, and Donte Taylor running the ball and an unstoppable offensive line, they will demolish wayne co d-line. on defense middle linebacker Greg Jones and K.w. Smith will handl Ruddle just fine.

So much talk from both sides leading up to this game does nothing but make it better. I honestly can't wait for the game tomorrow night, it should be a good one. But in the end, I see the Cats bringing home a win at "the Nest", the least intimidating and relatively funny name for a place ever in my opinion. Love the smack talk from CWood as well, wildfatpride was just as good as the wild kittens PC tried laying on us.

Anyway, in a hard fought game, I see Ruddle and company being victorious.

. Love the smack talk from CWood as well, wildfatpride was just as good as the wild kittens PC tried laying on us.

825324038[/snapback]

Theres nothing like talking smack with a rival. Its all for laughs. Heck we dont get to knock around in pads, might as well clip someone on CoachT. I just hope iaml8 and mildfatwide dont take it too personally. Burley from over around M.C. is fun to spar with. He called me Greenspan, and a weasel. :huh: I called him Barley and told him to stay out of the distillery. Its all funny to me. Ive played that "kittens" card a few times myself.

Theres nothing like talking smack with a rival. Its all for laughs. Heck we dont get to knock around in pads, might as well clip someone on CoachT. I just hope iaml8 and mildfatwide dont take it too personally. Burley from over around M.C. is fun to spar with. He called me Greenspan, and a weasel. :huh:  I called him Barley and told him to stay out of the distillery. Its all funny to me. Ive played that "kittens" card a few times myself.

825324116[/snapback]

Greenman, you sounded angry on some of those post with Wayne Co. :D All for fun my big toe. You as well as everybody else play to win. B) Well anyway, I think Wayne Co. will win. but close, very close. as Sam said be thankful they don't half to play in Waynesboro. This is early, but did you know Collinwood is Moore County's homecoming game this year! thumb I don't think Lynchburg respects those back to back to back 10-0 seasons, of course we only had like four of them. :huh:

You as well as everybody else play to win.

*I wish I could play. :huh:

This is early, but did you know Collinwood is Moore County's homecoming game this year!

*They must have been expecting another down year for the Trojans. :huh:

I don't think Lynchburg respects those back to back to back 10-0 seasons, of course we only had like four of them.

*Yeah but we got ours without dragging in kids from elsewhere, like Coach Mac did. :D

Ha, Ha, Ha, Man I am rolling on ground after that one, thats gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all day. I wish Coach Mac was still here, oh how I wish. Actually, we had more out of county players come in after he left, one from Texas.Well At least when I played under him we did. Well anyway, its way too early for that argument . I guess that will be a good November topic because the way it looked after Eagleville I won't have a team to pull for then. Good luck to the boys in Green this week.

IT"S going to be a good game but i say wc by 14points. NOW MR. WIN!! who do you think you are talking about somebody's field i think they do a pretty darn good job!!!!! with what they have to do!! Beside a field don't make you win ball games good players and coaching does. you must be from ca or some private school mr. win thats alwright most of the private schools kids end up becoming nothing anyways because mommy and daddy gives them anything they want and besides you think about it!! The only way private schools compete is they go out and recruit the good old boy's like us to make them look good!!! AND THAT"S THE BOTTOMLINE!!!!!!!!!!! PS MP TIGER"S #1 :)

Look Win, I'll be honest with ya, I heard that Huntland was huge this year. BUT SLOW. What on earth makes you believe that you can beat Wayne Co. when they're just as big, STRONGER, and 2 times faster. Just face it, MP and Wayne Co. will be in the Region championship again. Huntland will be in the race but these two teams are just too talented for Huntland. But their is a thing they call an upset. When you UPSET Wayne Co. or MP, then you have my apology, but until then just stick with Chapel Hill and brag about ALMOST beating a school that hasn't won a game in two years.