Lincoln County vs. Warren County

falconfan94

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score was 49-13 Lincoln Co. Really though, the score doesn't show it, but Warren Co. is getting better every week. Tonight, the radio said afterwards that Warren Co. had 361 yards on offense, Lincoln Co. had about 270 something. Lincoln Co. got several picks during the game, one a 97 yard return for a touchdown. First offensive play was a Lincoln Co. 80 yard touchdown pass. Without the picks and some of the big plays, it could have been 14-7 at the half I think. Warren Co. got sparta next week, go get em.

I think WC did not fumble any either. Lincoln Co has a few very good atheletes (No. 87 is very good) and the Falcons played very disciplined. Few penalties on either side. WC played like they thought they could really show something even when they were far behind and the outcome was a forgone conclusion. If the Pioneers keep it up they WILL get a win this year. Congrats to the Falcons and the Pioneers.

I think the Falcons will be working on their pass defense this coming week...the Pioneers have an impressive quarterback that can throw and scramble, and he (along with his blockers and receivers) gave LC fits all night.

Pioneers, you played tough tonight!

Falcons - get ready for Riverdale...they're coming to the Pit next Friday, and contrary to what they believe they're not invincible!

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The defense won the game, except for that last quarter they dominated.Gregory had a few good runs. Why doesnt coach T every let fraley do something besides the WR screen and a little 5 yard hitch is it because he cant.I dont know all I know is that wont get it done against Riverdale. The only weakness i saw in the defense was the other CB,not bryson number 17 i think, he didnt exactly do very good was letting the WR catch it every time was reacting to the hitch they were doing to his side all night. I dont think they every went deep against him i wouldnt either if he was letting him catch the little 5 five yard hitch.

Edited by Machete Phil

for QB, " OPIE< OPIE!~!"

825326249[/snapback]

i will have to agree.....LC's very own Opie Montana should be the starting QB. Opedawg is the man. i hear he is now pound for pound strongest man on the team......good job opester ....keep on keepin on.

seriously...i think louis should start the sophy for the rest of the year....because it is obvious we are not gonna be a championship contending team this year.....so get him experience for the next two years,,,,,,,,

Trent Dixon and his family moved to Texas, and last I heard he had decided not to play high school football down there. Not sure if that is still correct or not. Anyway, I was at Lincoln County's practice Monday and Ellis and Fraley were getting equal amount of snaps. Ellis was showing a strong arm. He looked pretty good. I think this game is an opportunity for Coach Thompson to play both boys and make a decision for the season. You know next week, Riverdale comes to town...anyway, good luck Falcons against Warren County. Let's stay healthy! Neon...we still got you in our prayers, buddy!!!

825325395[/snapback]

it was kansas not texas...i saw trent early this summer and i think that he got kicked out of school and that was why he wasn't playing football anymore.