whos gona win... coffee co. or cookeville?

coffeecountyredneck21

This week I had the pleasure of enjoying the Siegel game up close and personal. I feel that even though the Raiders' D needs some serious tending to...the Raiders will step it up and win this week's game against Cookeville. I certainly don't think Cookeville had enough offensive weapons to put up many points on the Raiders and the Cavs lack the speed to keep up with #1. Raiders 28-14.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw last Friday night against White Cty the Cavs will have to step up if they are to defeat the high powered offense of Coffee Cty. The Cavs were very soft on defense giving up 11 first downs while only getting 10 themselves. I saw Turner on the sidelines not dressed out for the Cavs-is he injured, suspended or what?

I am not sure the Cavs o-line can open holes against a large defensive front. White Cty had one of the smallest defensive fronts I have seen in awhile. The Cavs defensive secondary was impressive with good size and speed, yet their defensive guard and tackles are small. I was surprised by all the turnovers on offense-that is not indicative of a Joslin team.

I believe it will come down to who can control the ball and not give up big plays.

true..true..this is very true..im expecting some big plays myself!! i mean what more can u ask for than a 70 yard run by Nunley on the first play of the game..or a 50 yards pass to Davidson later in the game! not to mention some passes that were dropped that could have been scored or big gains!! Raiders win this one by 2 touchdowns and a feild goal!!! GO RAIDERS!! PRICE for Pres.!