whos gona win... coffee co. or cookeville?

coffeecountyredneck21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee Co should win this game. I think Region 3 Champs will be either Franklin Co or Coffee Co with Lincoln Co being a posssibiliy. CC should beat Cookeville.

825322064[/snapback]

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I AGREE WITH COFFEE CO. OR FRANKLIN CO. BEING CONTENDERS FOR THE REGION 3 CROWN. BUT I DONT BELIEVE LINCOLN HAS A CHANCE ESPECIALLY WITH ONE OF THEIR KEY PLAYERS GOING DOWN THIS PAST WEEK. BUT I DEFINITELY THINK COFFEE COUNTY WILL WIN AT COOKEVILLE BY AT LEAST 21!

ok we'll just see about that one cowboy!!!! raiders are a tough team this year which i think everyone is underestimating... people say that we think that we are gonna be better than we actually are but i say lets just wait and show them how good we really are.. keep going raiders!!!! 1-0 thumb Harris's Hooligans aint sayin nothin cause he knows everything he said last week was foolish and he is just EMBARRASED that they lost so bad and that the tailgating wasnt all he said it was gonna be... im sorry harris i guess you ran your mouth a little too much didn't ya???... hahaha

Coffee County must have just gotten the internet because the only posters are high school players that just joined within the past two weeks. I say Coffee Co. by 2-3 touchdowns vs. Cookeville, but I'll be intelligent about it and not call anyone out. Its not to hard to trash talk against 0 - for their history siegel. Deja Vu from last year as we talked & got beat by 0 for their history Wilson Central. You won't catch the Vols gloating when they beat UNLV, they'll need to beat Georgia as CC will have to beat Franklin Co. or Lincoln Co. to gain some respect.

Cookevilles D actually, to me, looked awesome against White Co.....and someone said they dont have the speed to keep up with nunnely....Well, lemme tell ya, if its one thing they have, its defenetly speed....size, no, but speed, yes. There is no way to stop him, but i dont see him havin another 200 yd game or anything. cookeville is very tough to beat at home, although, i will give u the fact that CC did beat them 2 years ago............I wont predict the score, but it will be close.