whos gona win... coffee co. or cookeville?

coffeecountyredneck21

I don't think there is much of a reason to post about a game which none of us will be deciding.  And if you are part of the group deciding it you should not be on here and you should be focusing on what is important and that is the game.  But as I said before this group form Cookeville is good and I believe they will win, make that a long ride back to Coffee County.

825324384[/snapback]

well if this happened wouldnot this site fall apart and then there would be no fun before the game. am i right?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if this happened wouldnot this site fall apart and then there would be no fun before the game.  am i right?

825325058[/snapback]

that might be true, but we try to focus on the game before the game. We'll do our talking later. It is unnecessary for the players to be on here. I don't think Cookeville fans spend their days on this site trying to get a rouse out of the coffee county players or fans, maybe, maybe not, maybe in the future, but not for this game. SORRY

cchs88 i am glad you are so confident comming off of a win on a team that doesn't have a win in the history of their school!!

825325182[/snapback]

No, I am confident because i know how explosive our offense is and how good our defense can be!! our first team held siegel to -4 yards in the second half until the second string came in. Now i know Cookeville is better than Siegel... i mean who isnt! But i am confident our offense will run ALL over your defense and we will mix it up!!

Edited by ccchs88