Chattanooga Central vs. East Ridge

football_guru

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offense wins ballgames, defense wins championships. what i mean by that is have you looked at eastridges defense lately? eastrideges defense is unreal. with how small the are there is no reason that they should be as good and as stiff as they are. i was at the jamboree, the bradley game and the ooltewah and after a shut out in the jamboree, a shut out by the first string defense against bradley(i say that cause bradley never scored till er coach tim james decided to show mercy and call of the dogs and give som e underclassman a chance) and a good job against ooltewah i mean granted the scored like 26 points but you can chalk most of that up to the offense givin up the ball and not being able to capitalize on field position and any time your defense has to stay on the field so long inebitabley points will be scored so the way i see it when you put a highly well diseplened er team against a poor central team composted of a lot of I's and not we"s i give this one to er. this will be a fun game to watch. either way it will not be a blow out unless er line shows up and there offense clicks and if that happens it will become ugly. East Ridge by two touchdowns

offense wins ballgames, defense wins championships. what i mean by that is have you looked at eastridges defense lately? eastrideges defense is unreal. with how small the are there is no reason that they should be as good and as stiff as they are. i was at the jamboree, the bradley game and the ooltewah and after a shut out in the jamboree, a shut out by the first string defense against bradley(i say that cause bradley never scored till er coach tim james decided to show mercy and call of the dogs and give som e underclassman a chance) and a good job against ooltewah i mean granted the scored like 26 points but you can chalk most of that up to the offense givin up the ball and not being able to capitalize on field position and any time your defense has to stay on the field so long inebitabley points will be scored so the way i see it when you put a highly well diseplened er team against a poor central team composted of a lot of I's and not we"s i give this one to er. this will be a fun game to watch. either way it will not be a blow out unless er line shows up and there offense clicks and if that happens it will become ugly. East Ridge by two touchdowns

825325267[/snapback]

Did you ever think that maybe Central has a good defense too. They haven't given up over 80 yards yet this season. And against ooltewah, didn't their running back have almost 250 yards alone? That's not from playing with a short field. That's called total domination.

Anybody got any details?

825326681[/snapback]

East Ridge 35 Central 19

Central's offense gave up two tds, and er also scored on a punt return. East Ridge came out more ready to play and capitalized on Central mistakes. Central had over 400 yards offense, and east ridge had a littlew over 150, but central turned the ball over 4 times, and two of them turned into tds and one gave er great field position. Good game played by east ridge all around. Central's offense and defense played very well but mistakes once again killed them.

Central is coming around. you have to remeber that this was just John's 3rd game ever at QB. The problem is that they drive down field hard core and turn the ball over on inside their own 20.that explains all the yards and little points. They seem to be playing together a little better and i think they will improve week after week. Brent had a pretty good game but had his usual duoble and triple team goin. they were moving the ball even to the end of the game but didnt have enough time to make anything of it. they will be ok with a little more time. they play ooltewah next week which shut down mcminn but i think the pounders will hold their own.

Central is coming around. you have to remeber that this was just John's 3rd game ever at QB. The problem is that they drive down field hard core and turn the ball over on inside their own 20.that explains all the yards and little points. They seem to be playing together a little better and i think they will improve week after week. Brent had a pretty good game but had his usual duoble and triple team goin. they were moving the ball even to the end of the game but didnt have enough time to make anything of it. they will be ok with a little more time. they play ooltewah next week which shut down mcminn but i think the pounders will hold their own.

825328004[/snapback]

no matter how u look at it central ran thier month and east ridge still beat them

Edited by SportHawk