Harriman at Wartburg

kingbrian3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres all the fartburg pups running their DL? this game will get ugly for fartburg folks. i say the devils be ready. aaah yeah. we ready. we ready. we ready. hhs 44 fartburg 0.

825321701[/snapback]

Look gammer, I have listened to your stuff for a year about being ready. You win one game over a program that is in the second year of football and you are suddenly State Champs. You to are full of yourself. All last year I heard this and you didn't win a game, you couldn't even beat Coalfield a Single a school that at least let you score on them.

As for Wartburg, I get on them enough. These boys had a hard week last week and deserve a break. I'm not saying anything about them bad and they are a County team. That rivalry is over for the year and each team needs to move on. Harriman is next up against what will proably be a very angry Wartburg team. You need to get over it. These guys might surprise you.

Edited by CYJacket

Just wanted to clarify that the Harriman win was against a program that had been around as long as the school, 1995. My thoughts on the game are mixed.

On one hand, Wartburg was smashed last week and should be mad as heck. But, looking at last season, when they were faced with adversity, they pretty much sat there and took it...not making the playoffs while having what potentially was their best team in a LONG time.

Hard to tell how kids will react.

Can Harriman keep the emotions going? Will they be drained and have a letdown...a lot of people are expecting that, which may just get the Devils more fired up. Speed....Harriman has the edge...size and strength, Wartburg has the edge...QB, Harriman has a big edge...does homefield advantage really matter? It should be a good game, but the Devils will need to hit a few big plays, which they are capable of doing...this game could be won in the special teams, look for one of them to make a big kickoff or punt return to turn the tide.

Just another great region 2-2A game that could go either way, or be won by a couple of touchdowns.

Look gammer, I have listened to your stuff for a year about being ready. You win one  game over a program that is in the second year of football and you are suddenly State Champs. You to are full of yourself. All last year I heard this and you didn't win a game, you couldn't even beat Coalfield a Single a school that at least let you score on them.

As for Wartburg, I get on them enough. These boys had a hard week last week and deserve a break. I'm not saying anything about them bad and they are a County team. That rivalry is over for the year and each team needs to move on. Harriman is next up against what will proably be a very angry Wartburg team.  You need to get over it. These guys might surprise you.

825321749[/snapback]

Just wanted to clarify that the Harriman win was against a program that had been around as long as the school, 1995. My thoughts on the game are mixed.

On one hand, Wartburg was smashed last week and should be mad as heck. But, looking at last season, when they were faced with adversity, they pretty much sat there and took it...not making the playoffs while having what potentially was their best team in a LONG time.

Hard to tell how kids will react.

Can Harriman keep the emotions going? Will they be drained and have a letdown...a lot of people are expecting that, which may just get the Devils more fired up. Speed....Harriman has the edge...size and strength, Wartburg has the edge...QB, Harriman has a big edge...does homefield advantage really matter? It should be a good game, but the Devils will need to hit a few big plays, which they are capable of doing...this game could be won in the special teams, look for one of them to make a big kickoff or punt return to turn the tide.

Just another great region 2-2A game that could go either way, or be won by a couple of touchdowns.

825321814[/snapback]

Ok, I think I confused them with Cherokee H.S. Those native names you know.

Edited by CYJacket

Why are yall getting so upset at biggamer, he talked liket his last year, when they didn't win a game, he talked like this during basketball season when they had a decent team, and now he talking like it again when nobody really knows what kinda team they have. Its just the way he is, so stop getting mad at him and actually read his posts, they are quite funny if you ask me.