Harriman at Wartburg

kingbrian3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you guys are finally back down to earth. Now go out and beat Harriman like a drum.

825323928[/snapback]

CYJacket, like you said earlier, our rivalry is over for this season. As far as I'm concerned, our record is 0-0. I go by the region record, other games are just like scrimmages. Good Luck to all the Morgan County teams out there in there weeks to come.

Kingston has beat Harriman for 12 straight years. That's why I said domination. Wartburg has beat Harriman three years ago. Before that, Harriman did very well against Wartburg. I remember that 79-44 game of a few years ago. Probably the wildest game I've seen. Wartburg turns the ball over 10 times and still scores 44 points. Marty Goins rushed for 308 yards that night for the Blue Devils. I think that game was 1999.

CYJacket, like you said earlier, our rivalry is over for this season.  As far as I'm concerned, our record is 0-0.  I go by the region record, other games are just like scrimmages.  Good Luck to all the Morgan County teams out there in there weeks to come.

825324807[/snapback]

What, the only time I cheer for you, and you don't take it? Man, you guys are totally lost apparently. Look, this year is over, points were proven, and now I tell you and hope you beat Harriman. You guys need to find yourselves. Good Luck.

i hope fartburg is ready to take a beeting tonite. i say the devils want be stopped until they score 50. i say fartburg better be scared cause dem devils gonna be n the house tonite. we rocking and oooh yeaah we ready. we ready. we ready. chokfield u next. we gonna beat u even worst. we ready. we ready. we ready.