MoWest VS jeff co

Nizzi B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say what you want about west's defense (not talking about you sportsdude, talking about all the jeff fans getting ready to bash them) but when they got it going, man do they GOT IT GOING! and the west offense is getting stronger every week. just need to play both halfs. we kinda messed around that first half agains cocke co. and it showed bigtime, second half we came out focused and scored everytime we had the ball(except when the 2's and 3's went in) so if we want to beat jeff we need to play both halfs with that same focus!

GO TROJANS!

I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to pop up,guess its time for all the fair weather fans to join in.

Once again we face another team that loves to run the ball,the good thing is,thats the strong point of our D.The front 7 of Jeff Co are getting better and better each week.Mo West like every other team we`ve played so far will fall victim to the clutches of our front 7.Seeing how Mo West's whole defense is gone from last year,Chris Shiverdecker will have another great game running the ball.And if Mo West whole focus is to try to stop him(like CC's was) Trey Reliford will gash the Mo West D over and over again.Coach U has been holding some plays back,that Mo West will never see on film,which will lead to much of their troubles trying to stop the Pats offense.This will be the best team Jeff Co has faced so far,but the Pats will win this game for the 2nd year in a row ;)

BTW,I hope there isn`t the same crap,that there was last year.Mo West try to control yourselves,when you see the game is loss.

trash, trash, and trash. i didnt see any til you decided to talk, thats suprising. so mowest cant run on that front 7 you say? well i'd think that clevelands d is a whole lot better than jeffs front seven, considering cleveland had two d lineman that were all state and on lb that was all region and all state, and i think we ran it on them didnt we? yeah we did. so just shut up and wait for the game to be played.

and oh by the way, if you havent noticed we can also pass very well this year. so dont get your hopes up jc4life.

and we didnt lose our whole d. matt mart, brady tillman, will brooks, james goins, john purkey, and john henderson all played last year just as much as everyone else all the starting d. brady tillman got just as many plays as pee wee did, cause we roll with our players cause we have that much talent, so our d is only missin from about 5 spots, which have been filled very nicely.

HAHAHAHA, rhea county is not better than cleveland. and who cares if you outplayed them, who won? you didnt hear us whining and making excuses about swain, we knew we lost and we accepted that and moved on to the next week. and why is it that your the only jeff co. person that talks trash? the rest arent on here all day talking smack about how good they are. CAUSE THEY HAVE A LIFE most likely. so do me a favor and get one. and i also highly doubt you ever played football, and if you did, you probly stunk it up. quit makin your school look bad and shut your mouth.