MoWest VS jeff co

Nizzi B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC's record --they beat Cambell Co. and lost to Rhea Co. and should have won.

The Pats will have the throw the ball more than 3 times to win this game, Coach U will have to open it up some to keep the Trogens honest.

JC DB's will need to play their best game, pass coverage and tackling West running backs and recivers.

West QB will need to hit his recivers and not throw any ints. Wests D will have to stop Schievy from breaking the long one.

The special team play may be the difference.

Look out for an unknow to make a difference, because he wants to beat West more than any other team he will play this year. ( has nothing to do with confrence or state playoffs.)

JC will find away to win in Dumplin Valley tonight!

having said that... Mr. T and all you other West fans you better call B.A. and the rest of the A-Team and have them bring the van. :D  "i pity the fool"

825335069[/snapback]

Mr T. was B.A. Barackus you maroon. :ph34r: Just messin, wish I was in for the game tonite but Im stuck in Johnson City drinking adult beverages. Its a hard life but somebody has to do it.

New prediction, Jeff CO by 10

Jeff Co by 14

Chris Shiverdecker will have another great game running ball,plus we will see the passing game come alive.My only concern is our O-line,they just haven`t had the time they need to get things right,but I think they`ll be ok. The D will play like they always do,strong up front,with the weakness being the secondary(which is REALLY not good because we play DB next week) :ph34r: