MoWest VS jeff co

Nizzi B

HAHAHAHA, rhea county is not better than cleveland. and who cares if you outplayed them, who won? you didnt hear us whining and making excuses about swain, we knew we lost and we accepted that and moved on to the next week. and why is it that your the only jeff co. person that talks trash? the rest arent on here all day talking smack about how good they are. CAUSE THEY HAVE A LIFE most likely. so do me a favor and get one. and i also highly doubt you ever played football, and if you did, you probly stunk it up. quit makin your school look bad and shut your mouth.

825327565[/snapback]

LOL You`re right you guys didn`t whine about losing to Swain,you guys hid under a rocks and didn`t say a peep. Isn`t it amazing,before the season Mo West fans were on here in force,after that loss....NO ONE.Same thing happened after we beat you guys last year. Same things going to happen this year,Mo West fans and because you aren`t very smart,players, will be on here talking smack,then after we beat you...silence.Why am I the only Jeff Co fan on here talking smack? Why are you the only Mo West fan on here period?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

It just sends the thread back up to the top so that others will see it and respond. If it is back on the 2nd or 3rd pages, some folk will never look back that far. It is just an expression.

...jeff county is not Mo West biggest rival, this is just a warm-up game for the rebels and the rest of the season.Also we have seen much better teams than JC ,have you ever heard of riverdale?If JC played OR & D-B combined it still would not be as tough...no trash talk it should be a good game hopefully with no one on either team getting injury.I am from JC but my kids play for west so I will have to pull for them one more year.....good luck TROJANS!!!!!

It appears to me that Mo West fan's are doing most of the talking, as for who is Mo West's biggest game is, that would be a no brainer, this goes back 28 years or more. you guy's from Mo town better ask the old timers who they want to beat every year, they tell you JC, and if you look back at the records you will see JC will be on top.

As for the game, it should be close, as it almost always is. West will stack the line of scrimmage, on D and if JC tries to run Schivey every play it will be a long night for JC. However if JC can pick-up the blitz and pass over the top, the run will open up, for the backs.

On offense west will try to run the ball first but will find out JC frornt 7 are pretty good, If Minnick has not improved is passing skills from last year it may not matter, that JC db's are weak. Hopefully we will see some new faces in the D back field.

The kicking game could deside this one, JC punter and kicker's did very well Fridday night, but I'm, sure Mo West kickers will be very good.

Schivey is good returning kicks, but Acuff'is weak. No threat to run with the ball, JC need somone to catch it and get it up field.

JC--21

West-17

as an 'old-timer' who is not from morristown but a fan, I do not see this as mowest's biggest game of the year--

I see it as one I hope we can win, but more than that I see it as a learning experience that hopefully the trojans will learn and grow from and will stand them in good stead when playoff time comes--

I find the trash talking interesting but not very constructive--it's like all the posturing and head nodding on the field, interesting that players would go through all of this before the final score (although I guess there's something to be said for 'gamesmanship' and intimidation)--

to me, what stands out is 1) the final score and, more importantly, 2) how you acted and what you did before, during and after the game--

here's to watching a really good game friday night with no one getting hurt--