Baylor vs. Webb

The Real Truth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true that BGA is considerably worse than last year, but Webb is also considerably better. Webb has virtually all of their skill players back from last year, and they are much more experienced this year. Baylor may have a good runningback...but so did Austin-East(Albert Harris) who was held to just 48 yds against Webb. I was at the Webb- BGA game. Webb has 3 or 4 running backs that bust out for long runs(Walker, Evan Smith, Kevin Campbell, and Dean Smith). They also have a great special teams player in Tyler Clendenen. Hi is a freshman, and every game has a lond punt or kick return. Although Webb never uses it, their passing game can actually work quite effectively if the receivers would catch the ball. Tight End Charlie Seivers is a great target with hands like his daddy, and Huddleston can get open, he just needs to learn how to catch the ball. I think it will be a close game, but I think Webb will pull it out. Webb 31 Baylor 24.

Alright Jimbobcooter I mean come on your saying that Baylor only has a good runningback. This is crap if Ive ever heard it. Their line is stacked with a 6'2 260 pounder who is fast (Jake Simmons) and a 6'5 320 pounder who is fast (Shaques McClendon so if u think Webb can stop Courtney with that line your sadly mistaken.

Edited by The Real Truth

Powell had Zane Bruin and a couple of other huge guys on the line. Now I will say that Powell didn't have quite the running game that Baylor has, but I am just saying that Webb does a good job of stopping the run. Austin East beat them through the air, and I don't think Webb will blow coverages like they did against AE. All I know is that there is a good possibility that the real truth and kellenwinslowisonit could be streaking across the field on friday night.

Well well well JimBob we will just have to see then wont we... I've said it once and I'll say it again... Beating BGA this year is a terrible thing to judge a team by, and powell, I'm sorry you might disagree and you probably will but powell didn't seem to play to their fullest and webb did beat them on a last second feild goal... that don't impress me much. Look at the Oregon State vs. LSU game... Oregon State shouldn't have been that close in the first place... it's all a part of the better team making mental errors..

JimBob I might be bias for Catholic but in no way am I hateing on Webb I am simply staiting my own PERSONAL opinion... I think Webb is being over rated this far into the season, as a friend of a lot of players on the Webb team some of them said they shouldn't or couldnt beleive they had won that game even from beating them last year,

another good point kellen beating BGA isnt a good judge BUT Baylor beating last years state champs in their division if that isnt a good judge i dont know what is.And look if you guys think Baylor just has a running game ur mistaken. True they have a young quarterback but he made some good plays against Boyd and even better against Hixson. I think you guys won't see me and kellen streaking but you will see me in the stands yelling for my brother who plays for Baylor and sayin told u guys told u