Coffee County VS. Tullahoma

RedRaider_24

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know for a team that hasn't beat an above average team since 1997, Coffee Co. talks more than anyone i know. We heard about how great ya'll were last year, and then every above average team you play, you get rolled.

And here we are this year hearing about how Coffee Co. is the best thing in football since the forward pass. And this year you have beat a team that hasn't won a game ever, and got beat by an average football team. But we still hear talk from a team thats gonna finish 3rd or 4th in their region.

There isn't anything wrong with being excited about your football team. Heck you should be. I mean your not a one win football team like you were for all those years. But until you start beating average football teams shut your yap about how great you are.

Now with that said, Coffee County should win. I know if you listen to the Coffee County fans, it will be by about 50 points. But the thinking that Coffee County is just an average football team, which they are, they will prolly beat tullahoma by 2 scores.

we can do all the trash talkin we want.........no we're not the best team in the world at all but heck cant people get a life i mean it's not like we are hurting your feelings is it ... if it is go cry about it... its all about the game... competitive high school football.........tullahoma and manchester have had this rival since forever and i think if people get so uptight about this trash talkin then there won't be as much of a rivalry as there usually is so get over it GO RED RAIDERS!!! COFFEE POT STAYS WITH MANCHESTER YEAHHH!!!