Soddy Daisy vs. Rhea co.

SDlongrun

I think Soddy will win because I dont think rhea can score on there D. Soddy 21-7

825330434[/snapback]

I keep hearing about Soddy's defense, well Rhea County's defense is pretty good too, as a matter of fact it will be the best that Soddy has seen yet this year.

I saw the Soddy/ Red Bank game and I have seen both of Rhea's games this year, this will be a tight game. Soddy has better offensive balance but Rhea has better big play people and can score from anywhere on the field. Both defenses are very good but where Soddy has the size up front, Rhea is much quicker and should cause havoc in the Soddy backfield. This game will match two of the best coaches in the Chattanooga are and could be a chess match.

I beleive this will be a low scoring slobberknocking defensive battle:

Rhea Co. 14

Soddy Daisy 10

thumb thumb thumb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many points has reah co. defense gave up ?? soddys only gave up 8 so i would say they have the better defense

825330625[/snapback]

Soddy's defense has gave up 8 to Red Bank and William Blount and Rhea's defense has gave up 13 to Jefferson County and 25 to Hendersonville. I may be wrong but I beleive that Rhea has played a little tougher schedule than Soddy so far.

This is the first real test for both of these teams, so we will just have to wait and see who has the best defense come friday night.

Soddy's defense has gave up 8 to Red Bank and William Blount and Rhea's defense has gave up 13 to Jefferson County and 25 to Hendersonville. I may be wrong but I beleive that Rhea has played a little tougher schedule than Soddy so far.

This is the first real test for both of these teams, so we will just have to wait and see who has the best defense come friday night.

825330643[/snapback]

According to CoachT.com, Soddy Daisy has the 31st toughest schedule in 5A. Rhea County has the 49th toughest schedule in 4A. Soddy's Strength + Success rating is 6th in 5A, and Rhea County's is 18th in 4A.

Advantage: Soddy Daisy

According to CoachT.com, Soddy Daisy has the 31st toughest schedule in 5A.  Rhea County has the 49th toughest schedule in 4A.  Soddy's Strength + Success rating is 6th in 5A, and Rhea County's is 18th in 4A.

Advantage:  Soddy Daisy

825330647[/snapback]

Nothing gets by you Grad......Good post

We can talk about it all week but it won't matter until Friday, we will just have to wait and see.

thumb thumb thumb

You know what RCFan....I did post that because it was relevant to the conversation and argument that was going on...BUT...

I agree with you...Rhea County, to this point, has played a tougher schedule. So it's hard to judge who's defense is better! So despite my last post, I just wanted to tell you that! Good luck to both teams this week! Although I'd like to see Soddy/Ooltewah undefeated when they play each other, I really don't care who wins this! May the best team win!

825330643[/snapback]

Soddy Daisy's defense gave up 0 to Red Bank. Red Bank scored on a fumble return.

SODDY DAISY IS DEFIANTELY THE BEST TEAM RITE NOW B.C THEY ARE DOIN SO GOOD AND TO ME THEY CANT BE BEAT! RHEA COUNTY IS NOTHIN!! IM PICKIN THE BIG SODDY DAISY TO WIN THIS FRIDAY BY AT LEAST 2 TOUCHDOWNS!!

GO SODDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825330827[/snapback]

I don't care how good SD is, IF they somehow beat Rhea County, it won't be by much. Both seem to have great defenses, but I'll put Tim Hammontree's brainpan up against anyobne else's when it comes to playing D. <_<

Soddy Daisy will win!!! If you have speed on offense then you could beat Soddy, but if you don't have speed then it is all over. Sorry you don't have James Garmony.

825330976[/snapback]

ummmm..... i dont really agree with you on that one imaowl. According to everyone around william blount, ooltewah, and mc minn are supposed to have the best backfields around. umm. #40 for william blount who is their best running back and also the quickest ran all day against a very good knox central defense, and i dont believe he even had probably 20 or 30 yards against soddy. Everyone thinks soddy's defense is slow but untill you face them you won't know exactly how fast we REALLY are. quoting a post on another board "everyone is the same speed on their backs"!!! ENOUGH SAID!