NCS vs FRA

WhoamI2033

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You win the game with your pads on and your mouthpiece in. Quit talking about yourself so much and prove it on the field. Since Friendship easily beat FRA, I really don't think it is much of an accomplishment to do the same. I am glad that NCS has improved, but you are only half-way there. You are in no way ready to beat a CPA or DCA. A good effort will get you 3rd or 4th. A great improvement over the past, but not enough to continue to blow your horn like this. Oh yeah, in case you do lose to FRA, can you go ahead and list your excuses for the loss now so we will not have to wait for them? :huh:

It's too bad that NCS thinks they already have this game won. Considering they haven't beaten FRA in at least the last 3 years, I'm concerned this may not be the year they will. Harpeth wasn't ready and DCA was that much better. Of course, the excuses will come with each loss and the self praising with each win. Keep it up guys!!!