Prep Xtra Player of the week

TigersBball42

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have respect for the football program at Central. Not any more after seeing how all they do is cry because Gaston did not get player of the week. Quit crying and give other players and schools some respect. Just because you all are 4a does not mean you are any better than a 1a school. Quit crying and move on.

I used to have respect for the football program at Central.  Not any more after seeing how all they do is cry because Gaston did not get player of the week.  Quit crying and give other players and schools some respect.  Just because you all are 4a does not mean you are any better than a 1a school.  Quit crying and move on.

825332848[/snapback]

Who's crying! I used week 2 and Gaston as an example and you took it to heart that i was bashing your 1A school. I did not disrespect any team or player, all i said is that the clicking contest (Voting) for player of the week is a JOKE!

You need to quit taking things so personal!

Consider this!

Duran Ferguson of Dobyns Bennett, playing in the biggest game in the state Friday night, went 19-30 for 304yrds. and 3 td's through the air. Also rushed 9 times for 44yrds. and 2 td's. Duran is 6'3" & 220lbs. In four games he now has passed for 999yrds. and thrown for 14 td's. Id say if you account for 5td's against a team like Oak Ridge(#3 in 5A) then you should be player of the week.

Consider this!

Duran Ferguson of Dobyns Bennett, playing in the biggest game in the state Friday night, went 19-30 for 304yrds. and 3 td's through the air. Also rushed 9 times for 44yrds. and 2 td's. Duran is 6'3" & 220lbs. In four games he now has passed for 999yrds. and thrown for 14 td's. Id say if you account for 5td's against a team like Oak Ridge(#3 in 5A) then you should be player of the week.

825337742[/snapback]

PrepExtra doesn`t cover DB