Can the eagles go 3-0 this year i

the1technique#73

first of all i would like to say that i am new to this coach t stuff. there is alot of "salt" being thrown around according to my boy sprint. why is there such confusion, we all new NE would be a dominant force this year... lets except the fact... but when we go all the way dont try to hop on the bandwagon

825332701[/snapback]

I hope players in eagle land don't forget games are won on the field and not on this site. Be careful don't paint bullseyes on your back by talking to much. You have to take it one game at a time, and from what i here some players may not be as focused as they should. :angry:

I think you are right Big H thats why i say Kenwood wins this game.

825333411[/snapback]

Now now nwsuperfan i would not go that far i think that if NE is focused they have a very good chance to win the game. They just seem primed to make a statement and strong run for the playoffs, but like i said one game at a time. ;)

[i say that the eagles have a great chance of winning this game against kenwood! kenwood is a decent team and the eagles will have to get focused for the game! the eagles have a great defense along with an awesome offense to go along with it. this game is up in the air for anyone to win but if everyone plays their best i do believe and hope that the eagles come out on top! GO BARRY CUNNINGHAM!!!