Gibson Co. V Crockett Co.

GCPioneer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can win this week but i know that we will win soon. we should have beat dyer co and dresden is not that good eithere. obion has not won one game yet so we will get at least one win. we already beat dyersburg in a jambore so hopefully we will win this week if not then next week or obion. we should beat peabody to

I think we can win this week but i know that we will win soon.  we should have beat dyer co and dresden is not that good eithere. obion has not won one game yet so we will get at least one win.  we already beat dyersburg in a jambore so hopefully we will win this week if not then next week or obion. we should beat peabody to

825330778[/snapback]

If a team beats you 42-15 and is "not that good", what does that make you?

I think we can win this week but i know that we will win soon.  we should have beat dyer co and dresden is not that good eithere. obion has not won one game yet so we will get at least one win.  we already beat dyersburg in a jambore so hopefully we will win this week if not then next week or obion. we should beat peabody to

825330778[/snapback]

Are you saying that b/c Obion Central has lost to McKenzie and Ripley, that Gibson Co. will get a win this year? Dyer Co. is just AWFUL, and you couldn't get by them. IF GC gets one win, finally, this year, they will be lucky, but I can promise you that it will not be over OC. It will also not be over Covington, Brighton, Ripley, or Peabody. Good luck against St. Benedict. Wait, that didn't work out so good for you last year...maybe they are down a bit this year.

Or hopefully I am just misunderstanding your Obion comment. A bit hard to filter through all the grammar and spelling mistakes.

825330778[/snapback]

There is NO WAY GC will beat Crockett Co.....Dresden blew you guys out..Dyer Co. beat you guys and they aren't any good ....Dyersburg played the junior varsity and freshmen in the jamboree because they had a game the following night up at Murray St. Because OCCHS is 0-2 vs McKenzie and Ripley(two teams that would obliterate GC by the way)doesn't mean GC will beat them..The only winnable game on the schedule is St.Benedict and they beat you guys at home last year and aren't they single A??I personally will be glad when you guys go to 2A ball next year so the strength of the region will be better...36 and counting after Friday night.... thumb