UNION CITY vs. OBION CENTRAL

NWTennSports

UC - 7

OC - 0

Oh, wait. .... That's my prediction of St. Louis' Game 4 win over the Yankees in the World Series, clinching a sweep for the mighty Redbirds. :huh:

Ok ...

UC - 20

OC - 13

or, is it ....

OC - 20

UC - 13

Oh well. I'll figure it sometime in the next two weeks.

And, yes, I know both teams have two games before this one. But, why wait for the fun to begin?!?!?

825332889[/snapback]

Boy ..You better pick OC...... :blink:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hold on NW Tenn Sports, first you've got the right call on the World Series winner but they'll defeat the Red Sox.. Celebrating in Boston :D Such an outstanding road team so it'll be fitting they'll win it in bean town with Steve Kline hugging the upset Red Sox fans in celebration(because he doesn't care!) As far a the OC/UC game goes, you know, 2 weeks or so away, Tornadoes/Rebels, I don't know :( depends upon if they have any injuries to key people :o They're so even in terms of skill players and experience... Here's one for the ole home boys..

OC 27

UC 21

They'll be ringing the bell in and dancing the the streets of Troy :D

Boy ..You better pick OC...... :huh:

825333391[/snapback]

(Sherrif Buford T. Justice voice...) Hey Boy! Bank robbery is chicken @#%$ to what this boy's doin'. :P

Glad I've stirred up the debate a little bit and gotten us back to our "Brother vs. Brother" roots. One thing is for sure, and history backs me up on this: If I bet you on the game, I'll lose. :angry:

BTW ... Trinkets' going like hot cakes. :huh:

after seeing the results of both games friday night my vote is still with union city by 2 touchdowns. union city's defense is much better and if union city takes the ball and runs right at that oc defense i dont think oc can stop them.

825346846[/snapback]

Your defense is not as good as Covington's.We were able to score 27 points and execute well on offense.This was a defense that gave up only 15 points to Germantown(defending class 5A champions),14 to Haywood(top 10 in 4A with one of the best backs in the state),and 14 to Millington(quality 5A program).So what we were able to do was rather impressive.Though our defense still needs some work,they really stepped up made plays that they hadn't been able to make so far this season.Like Linski2006 pointed out,can UC match OC touchdown for touchdown?I don't think they can.

Obion Central-35

Union City-21

Your defense is not as good as Covington's.We were able to score 27 points and execute well on offense.This was a defense that gave up only 15 points to Germantown(defending class 5A champions),14 to Haywood(top 10 in 4A with one of the best backs in the state),and 14 to Millington(quality 5A program).So what we were able to do was rather impressive.Though our defense still needs some work,they really stepped up made plays that they hadn't been able to make so far this season.Like Linski2006 pointed out,can UC match OC touchdown for touchdown?I don't think they can.

Obion Central-35

Union City-21

825347152[/snapback]

you like to talk big about how oc is good and have done this and that but they havent proved they can win a game yet. my pick is still union city.

Edited by hittman13