can anybody beat riverdale?

fcrebels#1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin has a good chance of beating Riverdale. DB is another, but I think thats about it. Riverdale would have to have a really bad game to get beat...not sure that will happen either.

825333319[/snapback]

The only time that Gallatin could meet up with Riverdale would be in the state title game. Oh how sweet that would be! Given one shot at Riverdale, I think that Gallatin could give them a run for thier money! thumb

Guest region4fan

As of right now, the only team that could beat Riverdale is ......well Riverdale!!!!

Meaning if they continue to have a large number of penalties, INT's, Fumbles, etc....they will beat themselves. ;)

Until Then, the ThomasHawk Machine will keep chopping away at every team in their path.................UNTIL they meet up with Oakland................then there will be the BIG L in their win/loss column!!! thumb

Well...... a man can dream , can't he??

if riverdale and soddy daisy/ooltewah played a game, then afterwards the riverdale squad would be taken to jail, because everyone knows that rape is a felony offense!!

you two need to shut your mouths...not our fault we make it to the championship every year and you guys can't get past the second or third round.

the only thing i have ever heard from either of these teams was in 2001 when we travelled to ooltewah to take them on in the semis. it was a joke!! 35-7, IN THE SEMI-FINALS!! patrick flanigan was supposed to be some kind of beast, but he was probably the softest person i ever hit in all my four years. face it guys, you all are no where in riverdale's league. now, dobyns-bennet, oak ridge, germantown, maybe gallatin...those are all good teams. don't confuse your big-headedness for actual talent, because if you had any at all you'd also have some gold jewelry like i do. and guess what--we ran through ooltewah to get it!!

I'm not saying riverdale would lose, cuz i know they wouldnt, but the only teams that would even make it close would be dobbyns bennett, oak ridge, or possibly knoxville central. What is this crap about ootlewah? i've heard that they're good, but i havnt heard about them being number one or anything like that and i keep up pretty well. therefore, ootlewah needs to earn some bragging rights before matching up against riverdale