Can CBHS be beaten?

CBHSFootball/Wrestling

My prediction for this weeks game of CBHS vs. Germantown is 13-0 but in response so one person all 3 times cbhs scored against BA (2-TD's and  Field Goal) they drove the field and both time BA scored they started with the ball on the 12 yard line so if BA (who has a great offense) can only score when they have the ball on the 12 then the defense of CBHS is incredible and I also think MUS is gonna be the hardest game of the year (until we play BA for the state championship) rain had nothing to do with our victory over BA because they fumbled 3 times but we did not recover any of those fumbles i think we will beat germantown and laugh MBA off the field but i think MUS is gonna be a high scoring, close game.

Best of luck to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> hope to see them in the State Championship game.

825334379[/snapback]

I agree with the assessment of the CBHS-BA game. The field was not a factor at all...it was in good shape for having had so much rain during the day. CBHS beat BA...no excuses, no issues, straight up won. Thay have a very good football team.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight CBHS struggled offensively but once again the defense prevailed to put them at 4-0 with a 20-7 win over Germantown. Now tonite im only gonna say one thing Henry Harris is probably one of the top 5 running backs in the state and i think everyone involed in the CBHS football program should be very dissappointed in the performane of the offensive line now i am an offensive lineman for the Brothers but i played horrible and so did the other four guys on the line we have a lot of work to do but this week will be much easier because ECS runs a 4-man front with 1's and 3's so I would have to say our offense will bounce back this week and our defense will be relentless as always.

GO BROTHERS!

And you know why!!

BTW, when was the last time a DI 5A Champ beat a DII 3A Champ in the season?

825336960[/snapback]

Heck, when was the last time the DI 5A champ has beaten a DII-AAA non-champ in the regular season? Brentwood (2002) and Germantown (2003) came up short in their championship years versus non-champs from DII-AAA.

well i just hope there's not anymore sudden downpours 4 hours before a cbhs home game that dumps 3 inches of water on the field and nowhere else on campus. either way i'm sure they have a good team but i wouldn't make any bold statemens just yet. when teams start playing their best football who knows what will happen. maybe there will be an upset of the catholic schools...maybe not.

CBHS is the best team in DII 3A, aint no doubt about it...and for that matter one of the best teams in the state...they will more than likely win state.....