Who has the best Marching Band?

THSMGR

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Wow....lets have a discussion about the band....I mean honestly guys i think you could come up with something better than the band.....Who has the best concession stand? That is my question because I get hungry at the games and I want some good eats.....dont care about a band at halftime, who honestly watches the halftime show besides the parents? No one except the 2nd tuba players girlfriend and her lil buddies......But if I had to say who had the best band.....I would say it would be the one who never played, because no one cares!!!!!!!

"Oh when the saints come marching in......"- that deserves a big fat JO LA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url'>_Senior' date='Sep 14 2004 - 10:19 AM']Wow....lets have a discussion about the band....I mean honestly guys i think you could come up with something better than the band.....Who has the best concession stand? That is my question because I get hungry at the games and I want some good eats.....dont care about a band at halftime, who honestly watches the halftime show besides the parents? No one except the 2nd tuba players girlfriend and her lil buddies......But if I had to say who had the best band.....I would say it would be the one who never played, because no one cares!!!!!!!

"Oh when the saints come marching in......"- that deserves a big fat JO LA

825340558[/snapback]

South Doyle High School... our band is awesome but they know they are!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Yes clean facilities are always nice....i spend a lot of time in them because I have bad kidneys and such, so thats good to know Bearden has nice facilities....where is Bearden located....I might have to go check them out and see them in person..... Oh man Oakland can make some killer hotdogs though, if your interested in food Bdog......haha nice post though, thanks for the great information

Huntingdon has a great little concession set up. How many people work that thing anyway?

As for bands, I quit caring when my junior year one of the band parents who was substitute teaching that day said, and I quote, "The only reason people come to football games is to watch the band." Did you know it is possible for more than one person to fall out of their chair laughing at the same time?

I'm a fan of the bands who follow the traditions of TSU, Grambling, Southern, etc. I'd rather be entertained than listen to kids play classical music walking around making geometric figures.

Has anyone heard of a school band at any level doing a Johnny Cash tribute this year? If so, I am there.