Huntingdon is Way To Cocky!

milan05

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll can say what you want. You can be jealous of Huntingdon or hate 'em or love 'em. Bottom line is they are the best 2A football team in Tennessee until proven otherwise!!!!!!

I'm not a Mustang fan or from Huntingdon----actually, I'm from McKenzie and a die hard Rebel fan but, facts are facts!!!!!!!!! Huntingdon may not be as strong as last season but, if they aren't it's their own fault. The talent is there!

I work with people from Huntingdon including Chris Donald's dad and I've told them that I predict that they will be 14-0 and playing in Murfreesboro in November. The Mustangs biggest test of the season will be this coming Friday night against Lexington. Sorry Milan, ya'll aren't in the equation this season! Don't mean that in a bad way but, facts are facts!

If Huntingdon has a loss on their record at the state championship game in Murfreesboro (or doesn't make it that far)-----------shame on them AND coach Mansfield. The Mustangs have the tools to be there and it's up to them to get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingdon will eventually BUST, because of cockiness.

825334489[/snapback]

Cocky? I guess you could call it that. The Mustangs and their fans earned that right on Dec. 5, 2003 Since that was the last game of the year, this is their time to be cocky, boastful or proud of their team. Take your pick. That team played in extreme cold temps, snow and I believe some rain. Their fans drove much further than Lipscomb fans did and outnumbered them also.They played with the knowledge most people thought they were just some country bumpkins that had no right to play aganst the great Lipscomb. One Mustang was playing with 100* of fever and a raw throat. But you could not have drug him from that field.The Seniors that were on that championship team are mostly all gone to college now so you could say the fans are doing their talking for them. The Huntingdon Mustangs and their fans have every right to brag, be cocky, boastful or just plain PROUD. Until a new champion is crowned the first weekend in December, that is exactly what they should do.

yea, Huntingdon is pretty cocky. they remind me of some college football teams over tha last couple of years. Remember when Miami played Ohio State in tha national championship game like 2 years ago? Miami came in cocky, they lost in overtime and Last year's national championship game LSU And Oklahoma? OU came in pretty cocky and they lost. Huntingdon is becoming a dynasty and they got a lil bit of cockiness on their side. i know this....Huntingdon has to play Lexington and Milan.....they will lose one of those games and that will wake them up! and oh yea! if they plan on to repeat as state champions....they gotta play Carver or Mitchell.

so yea, Tangs are very cocky

Huntingdon doesnt play anyone? Did i hear that correctly? It is not their fault that Milan, Westview, Union City, and Bruceton aren't top notch this year. These are usually powerhouses. Not to mention that Camden, McKenzie, and Lexington are all better than these teams. Milan lost to Camden pretty badly in a scrimmage. Ask them how good the Lions are..... Huntingdon always tries to play the talented teams, but it isn't their fault that these usual powerhouses aren't on their level this year. Who cares who they play before the last rounds of the playoffs? Their last three games last seson were against undefeated teams and the beat all of them. Get over it!

darkglow did I hurt your feelings? If so then you need the hug. My statement wasnt really downing your home team its just obvious? Region 5 is growing weaker and region 8 is growing stronger. If you dont agree then somethings wrong? Cookie anyone?

825334796[/snapback]

Man, you're living in a dream world. Camden beat milan and milan is probably the best in that region. But don't worry, you guys will get it back.

Seems like all the excitement is in Huntingdon. Milan fans have nothing to cheer about so they wanna rattle the chains of the Huntingdon fans huh?

Seems that those 5 gold balls you guys have are not enough to keep you pacified!

Your time will come........Sit back and enjoy the State Champs........

THE HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS!!

:lol::lol::lol::P:P

One Game At A Time!