Huntingdon is Way To Cocky!

milan05

The H'don crew here is correct.  It's amazing that you're even judging the Mustangs by their fans.

Frankly, I say their fans have a right to be cocky seeing as they are the defending 2A state champs.  You want to tell me Milan fans wouldn't have been the exact same way?

825334566[/snapback]

Wow, BoredGuy, by your signature comment it would seem you would think the Huntingdon fans should be "humble in winning" the state championship, you dirty hypocrite. I don't even have a dog in this fight, but I think I just started to lean towards Milan this year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think fans from both towns will agree that Htown and Milan had two of the best teams in the state last year regardless of classification. Having said that, the Mustangs won the gold ball and are better than Milan this year. Milan is still good but way too many weapons are gone this year to realistically expect anything better than a 7-3 record. Milan fans need to understand that this is the Mustangs time talk the talk.

In two more years Milan will have another strong 3 year run at another gold ball thumb .

Mustang69, I will get over the 03 game soon. I would say when H=town leaves the POUND in a few weeks all will be right again in the football world. It's a tall order to come here and not get beat. We beat H-town 9 out of 10 games played!! Look it up.

825335211[/snapback]

It's called "Home Cooking" Mr. Goodwrench. (I.E - Daylan Walker being a full yard out of bounds in 02 and getting awarded the catch to enable the Dawgs to go up by 7 right before the half.) :D I also heard your visiting dressing room was bugged in order to steal the gameplan. Oh yeah and there is a spy who faxes Milan our playbook from our local "Kinkos".

Too soft? OMG dude, are you serious? Another one to add to the list is Goodpasture, if you think Alcoa and Carver are too soft. (by the way, they are not too soft, they are all well-rounded state bound teams). One of those three are your state champs this year.

825335351[/snapback]

BOHICA, Milan could beat any those teams. and we are down a little this year. Huntingdon as bad as I hate to say it is the best team in the state in 2A, take my word for it. Turbo?? back me on this!! Until they are beat they are the champ!!

PUHLEEEEEEEZ.............. Why are Milan fans so stuck on Huntingdon?

Revenge can be sweet Bulldog fans....but do you really think you will get yours this year against the STANGS? NOT! wait a few more years. Then maybe the TSSAA will change the rules and put more "time on the clock" so youll have a better shot at winning. :D

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK............ Youll have your shot later this year. Lexington is our only concern right now! :D

Wow, BoredGuy, by your signature comment it would seem you would think the Huntingdon fans should be "humble in winning" the state championship, you dirty hypocrite. I don't even have a dog in this fight, but I think I just started to lean towards Milan this year.

825335262[/snapback]

Yeah, well, I'm not going to lord my opinion on that over H'don fans. If they want to be cocky, then they have that right seeing as how their team is the defending state champions. I may or may not agree with how they act, but it doesn't preclude their right.

BTW, if you want to call me a hypocrite, fine. However, "Dirty" was uncalled for in the same vein you think my supposed contradiction was uncalled for.

And for the record, I'm not a H'don fan.

Edited by TheBoredGuy

If it wasnt for Rod Smith? AM I BLIND or did we throw 2 touchdown passes. You want to say dominated? Your right CB got delt with the whole night. One for about 80 yards...and if it wasnt for ...oh wait, nobody caught him. nevermind. probably should have thrown it more instead of wearing down the haus. And im not whining, did you whine in 98? yessir.

Just for the record, I don't think the team is cocky. I think from what I've been around them they play the game one ballgame at a time. I don't think they are concerned about Milan or anyone else but Lexington today. That being said, yes, we do have some cocky fans. It's sad to say but a lot of people try to re-live their high school years through the team. Don't judge ALL Huntingdon fans by the ones that are cocky.