Wartburg @ Rockwood

MaC RHS

Good quote Tank. Rkwd2, You might want to make sure you don't have criminals on your own team before you make that remark. It just disappoints me that some of the ones that were yelling these remarks are suppossidly good churchgoing community members. Yelling at another team is one thing, but don't single out kids, besides as good as you think your own kids are you never know what they are going to do themselves.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good quote Tank. Rkwd2, You might want to make sure you don't have criminals on your own team before you make that remark. It just disappoints me that some of the ones that were yelling these remarks are suppossidly good churchgoing community members. Yelling at another team is one thing, but don't single out kids, besides as good as you think your own kids are you never know what they are going to do themselves.

825342183[/snapback]

Your right there Jacketsfan13, poeple seem to be able to type a un called for remark agaist someone on here. But really they are just hiding behind a screen name and prob are a church goer and if you are you remember that Jesus said let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Judging is up to the Lord not you Rkwd2. Don't put a bad name on Rockwood.

Along with Rckwd2 I was referring to a couple of fans at the game Fri. night who were making uncalled for remarks, who are also big churchgoers. Rockwood has a great team this year. There are some outstanding kids on that team, I know a few of them personally. Just be careful at who you throw stones at and don't give your team and town a bad rep.