Bucs @ Whitwell

footballrox

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't forget that Whitwell beat Boyd in 2001 when nobody thought they had a prayer. I think Whitwell may do better than you think because Boyd's passing game is not what its been in past years. The Bucs still have an awesome running game. Peardon is a top-notch athlete and Akins is a proven leader.

825338061[/snapback]

Actually their passing game is better this year than last year and running game is strong. Defense will be as good as time goes on and they are really fast, and this is 2004 this is a new team and they all have their heads on straight and ready to tare the region up! :justwrestle:

Edited by footballrox

Whitwell does have a good football team this year. However I think the one thing that makes this game lopsided is the speed of Boyd. After coming in and watching them this past week, they are so fast. Faster than any other 1A team i have seen in a long time. I don't really think this is going to be much of a football game cause no one, i mean no one is going to stop Matt Peardon this year. Not to mention there passing game is better than it has been in along time, since Heley graduated. Best of luck to the two teams. Boyd 48 Whitwell 14