Top Ten 4A football teams

clevelandblueraiderfan

Who are your top ten 4A teams??

Mine are:

10. Stratford(3-0) Stratford is only giving up 6 points per game...don't look for that to change as the Spartans go into a showdown with none other than Pearl Cohn....This game goes down to the wire as Stratford wins 7-6

9. Hillwood(3-0) Last week Hillwood handed Fairview their first lost of this season, this week they face White Co., who they will give them their third lost this season...i'm picking Hilltoppers easily.

8. Johnson Co.(3-0) For the first time in a long time Johnson Co. finds themselves at 3-0..this team appears to be no fluke as their Defense has only gave up 7 points in 3 games...look for them to run over the Unicoi Co. Blue Devil...Johnson Co. moves to 4-0 with a blowout win over Unicoi...Johnson 35, Unicoi 0.

7. Pearl Cohn(2-1) After being shutout by Centennial, it doesn't get any easier for the Firebirds as they face Stratford...Stratford wins in a tight one...7-6

6. White House(3-0) Last years game against Maplewood wasn't even close, this game isn't goning to be any closer...White House wins BIG over Maplewood...32-0

5. Knox Central(2-1) The 12-10 loss to McCallie was hurtful but look for Knox Central to Rebound with a huge win over Carter...final score 42-7

4. Tennessee High(3-0) After crushing Science Hill, the Vikings look to do the same thing to Dainel Boone, but call me crazy if you like to, but the Trailblazers win this won in a close one, 21-14.

3. Melrose(4-0) Last year when Melrose met up with Fairly, Fairly couldn't score,but look to Fairly to score this time but Melrose drills Fairly, 35-3.

2. Jackson Central-Merry(4-0) Coming off of the 26-6 victory over Jackson South Side, they face a good Dyersburg team, look for JCM's defense to have a great game. JCM wins 21-0.

1. Maryville(4-0)After the blowout game over Heritage, Maryville faces a tough Morristown-West team but Rebel fans your team should win this 1 easily. Maryville 35, Morristown-West 7.

Teams on the rise: Rhea Co.(2-1), Haywood(3-0), Sullivan East (3-0), Cleveland(2-1)Sullivan South (2-1), Dainel Boone(2-1),Cherokee(3-1)

Teams on the fall: Morristown West(2-2), Hillsboro(1-2),

*Game of the Week* #10 Stratford vs. #7 Pearl Cohn

*Blowout of the Week* #8 Johnson Co. vs. Unicoi Co.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, but i think cocke county will make the top 10, or be close if the keep playin the way they have been,they had over 350 rushing yards with their win last week against knox carter,and over 100 passing.Plus their runnin back mikey grimes had over 220 yards himself,i`m exspecting a big win this week against morristown east ,and all the up coming games they will have in the future!!!