South Doyle @ Cambell County

7barocktn7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that cc will win as long as they stick to their game plan and get that defense rolling early. i also think that they need to pass early to open up the running game.

825340477[/snapback]

SD-20 CC-13

Cambell County is terrible by the way ... haha CLINTON hahaha

Edited by 7barocktn7

SD-20 CC-13

Cambell County is terrible by the way ... haha CLINTON hahaha

825340574[/snapback]

I hope the sarcasm and laughter is not coming from a SD fan . . .

The Cougars self destructed against an opportunistic Clinton Dragon team. Of the 75+ yards in dumb *** penalties, at least 3 came at critical times to either stop drives and/or push the Cougs out of scoring postion. Clinton scored points off of 2 of the 3 Cougar turnovers. Not making excuses - simply stating fact. If Campbell Co. plays with the same ineptness, SD may very well end their losing streak. However, if the Cougars play smart, turn Johnson loose and give Stiner time to throw, the Cherokees will have a Halls flashback! :unsure:

I hope the sarcasm and laughter is not coming from a SD fan . . .

The Cougars self destructed against an opportunistic Clinton Dragon team.  Of the 75+ yards in dumb *** penalties, at least 3 came at critical times to either stop drives and/or push the Cougs out of scoring postion.  Clinton scored points off of 2 of the 3 Cougar turnovers.  Not making excuses - simply stating fact.  If Campbell Co. plays with the same ineptness, SD may very well end their losing streak.  However, if the Cougars play smart, turn Johnson loose and give Stiner time to throw, the Cherokees will have a Halls flashback!  :unsure:

825340604[/snapback]

sd ends there 17 game losing streak and CC continues theres!!! 20-13 SD

AS a true Cherokee fan - we must not make fun of anybody else's football team. Just as a remindar - we are the worst football team in the history of th game. We own the longest LOSING streak in East Tennessee at 16 games and hold the state record at 26 losses in a row and more than likely will not win a game this year. So let's not make fun of anyboody. We stink until we prove otherwise.

Your talk of other teams and how they are no good reminds me of Swafford and it's ot forget it is all is fault. It will take 3 years to recover from his reign of goofiness, arrogance, and stupidity.

Hey Campbell COunty fans have you seen the BIG SWAFFY at any wrestling matches lately down at the local Armory?

As someone who has seen Campbell County play and knows the talent on this Cougar team, I have to pick CC over SD...There could be several potential problems for the Cougars--all of which that they would be creating for themselves. I am a little worried that the boys are not as mentally ready as they were going into game one. If they can bounce back from two losses, this team could still be good---the talent is there. I just hope the heart still is. Enough talking here is my prediction:

CC: 14 SD: 10

Edited by CC180

As someone who has seen Campbell County play and knows that talent on this Cougar team, I have to pick CC over SD...There could be several potential problems for the Cougars--none of which that they aren't creating for themselves.  I am a little worried that the boys are not a mentally ready as they were going into game one.  If they can bounce back from two losses, this team could still be good---the talent is there. I just hope the heart still is. Enough talking here is my prediction:

CC:  14    DB:  10

825341726[/snapback]

who r u cc180 just wondering

who r u cc180  just wondering

825341754[/snapback]

Not that I feel it matters at all who I am---I don't care to tell you. I'm a senior at Campbell County High School--My father coaches little league ball & even though I'm a girl I love football at every level: little league-high school-college-professional. I've been around it my whole life. So before anyone jumps to conclusions about me & my knowledge/understanding of the game, I know my stuff.

I'm a diehard Kentucky fan--so I'm used to losing. It is alright though--Can't be a fairweather fan, which seems to be what a lot of people who support the Cougars are. At the beginning of the season, there were so many Cougar faithful---where have they all gone??? Just wonderin'.

Well I hope that South Doyle is not in such a bad way that beating Campbell Co. will be worth tearing down $1000 worth of goal posts. If they are then it should be an even call for either team to win!!!!!!!! HOWEVER the Campbell Co. team has a pretty good defensive scheme and seem to be quite unproductive on offense even though they have some bonafide talent. The game will go to whoever generates some offense, maybe even in overtime after 0 - 0 regulation. thumb